Low tier god got that ass banned from EVO and FGC

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli lol u bytch. I destroyed u in street fighter so mAnytimes i started whipping ur ass on random. @MMS i dont remember you but onl nikkas i took L’s to was tell and Khalil I don’t remember u at all. But I bodied 90 percent of the colo AND Borden nikka keep my name out your mouth. Mowgli id post videos of me whipping ur ass but ur so trash u barely worth responding.
Eat a dikk and keep it moving, victim. For I turn my ps4 on and make a movie outta whipping yo muthafukkking ass.

Dont summon the gawd back here again with your ducktales nikka, one.
:lolbron:

Did you?

Cant recall

And if that's true....

I like to forget that.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Mowgli lol u bytch. I destroyed u in street fighter so mAnytimes i started whipping ur ass on random. @MMS i dont remember you but onl nikkas i took L’s to was Rell and Khalil I don’t remember u at all. But I bodied 90 percent of thecoli AND Bowden nikka keep my name out your mouth. Mowgli id post videos of me whipping ur ass but ur so trash u barely worth responding 2.
Eat a dikk and keep it moving, victim. For I turn my ps4 on and make a movie outta whipping yo muthafukkking ass.

Dont summon the gawd back here again with your ducktales nikka, one.
true to character :lolbron:

feilongcutsnes.jpg

ill have that boy reaching high notes like i did when you came the first time :mjgrin:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Damn I would be embarrassing dudes on here if I played SF5 :mjlol:

That SF4 gameplay someone posted was below average in skillset :mjlol:

I'd eat :wow:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Coli needs a youtube gaming channel for someone to host and others to send clips of Shooters and Fighters. We needs to record these fades. Y'all be talking wild sometimes.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Damn I would be embarrassing dudes on here if I played SF5 :mjlol:

That SF4 gameplay someone posted was below average in skillset :mjlol:

I'd eat :wow:
lmaoooooo damn

sf5 is completely different tho. Very accessible. u can give a ton of players a run for their money in 5 that would prolly murder you easily in 4

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
lmaoooooo damn

sf5 is completely different tho. Very accessible. u can give a ton of players a run for their money in 5 that you prolly murder you easily in 4

I Know people will think I'm just talking shut but in 2011-12 days i used to be on IGN Street Fighter forum and I destroyed everyone that had a PS3

I was labeled a troll, which I was but I was obviously better than the majority of dudes there.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I Know people will think I'm just talking shut but in 2011-12 days i used to be on IGN Street Fighter forum and I destroyed everyone that had a PS3

I was labeled a troll, which I was but I was obviously better than the majority of dudes there.
sf4 is my favorite fgame of all time. loved it from '2009 to the final match between Daigo and Kazunoko in december '15.

So disappointed with the way SF5 turned out. such a drop in quality from the progress they made in making a deep nuanced game in SF4