Low tier god got that ass banned from EVO and FGC

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
His highlights are funny but watching his livestream is cringe especially when he starts hating on black people more than white supremacists

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
of course a c00n ass fakkit like you loves watching this clown
What he say that got you this tight.:russ: This best of rage compilation is pretty funny?

U blow dikk yes. Don't take ur emotions with him out me cuz I liked a rage video. :hubie:

What am I missing?

Throws controller. Yells. Clowns some racist white boys on twitch. Sounds like one of yall

Y'all seem more familiar with the content to be this emotional about it

You got me hurt as fukk right now b. :mjcry:

Rude

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I saw a piece of his YouTube stream. In between getting constantly washed he went on a wild funny rant on how shytty mexican food is

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This nikkas hate is inspirational.

I think it's time to mic up on Tekken and get rage on these streams

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Why is he so bad? He SEEMS to have a grasp of the technical aspect of the game (e.g., frame rate, etc. Admittedly, I don’t know much about fighting games, so I’m not sure if he REALLY does or doesn’t), but dude gets beat alllllll the time — easily too. To my untrained eye he seems to know how to play on a surface level, but can’t really transition from defense to offense, well. When I catch videos of him against top players they seem to be a lot more offensive driven than him, and they also can switch from defending to beating your ass seamlessly. Any insight to why he sucks on a technical level? I wish he was a better player for sheer fukkery purposes. :mjgrin:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Why is he so bad? He SEEMS to have a grasp of the technical aspect of the game (e.g., frame rate, etc. Admittedly, I don’t know much about fighting games, so I’m not sure if he REALLY does or doesn’t), but dude gets beat alllllll the time — easily too. To my untrained eye he seems to know how to play on a surface level, but can’t really transition from defense to offense, well. When I catch videos of him against top players they seem to be a lot more offensive driven than him, and they also can switch from defending to beating your ass seamlessly. Any insight to why he sucks on a technical level? I wish he was a better player for sheer fukkery purposes. :mjgrin:

As far as street fighter V it’s more the game itself. If you guess wrong 1 time you can lose the entire round.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ego. He wants to play a video game on his terms/feelings and win. Then when it doesn't work out he tilts and that's a wrap in a fighting game.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Like you said, surface level. His gameplay is very predictable. Long range character that can poke until hes confident to win. Right now he’s running with Gill who arguable has the best parry in the game and his whole gameplan is fireball, iceball, long poke, and if he gets hit wakeup tackle.

He is the definition of the scrubs prayer. I dont get to play as much as i like to so im stuck in Ultra Silver, but Im good enough to see patterns and adapt to beat some diamonds in here.

You know who you are. :sas2: