Low key though: The fantastic four is a garbage group, their origin sucks, and marvel should kill em

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Y'all gonna pay for all this FF slander. That's Marvel's foundation yall talking about :ufdup:

They faced the goat villains too. Avengers was always mid comic book wise. The movies made them. The genius gawd Reed Richards would've came up with a solution or contraption for Thanos real quick but that would mean no Endgame movie so:yeshrug:

Stark Enterprises :hhh:

Last edited:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
All I gotta say is, has anyone actually looked into the background of the Fantastic Four? The Baxter Building? Reed's endless pockets that allows for constant experiments and projects?

:patrice:

The FF is funded by the 1% and it wouldn't surprise me if Reed Richards himself was friends with a dude like Epstein. Him and Stark love going to all those Hollyweird parties and rubbing elbows with the elite.

No surprise Sue was having hot tub fun with T'Challa and getting massages from Namor. Reed prolly into that and has everything recorded.

#StayWoke

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Y'all gonna pay for all this FF slander. That's Marvel's foundation yall talking about :ufdup:

They faced the goat villains too. Avengers was always mid comic book wise. The movies made them. The genius gawd Reed Richards would've came up with a solution or contraption for Thanos real quick but that would mean no Endgame movie so:yeshrug:

Stark Enterprises :hhh:
FGrxxU1.jpg

He got dusted in the comics. :francis:

EDIT - Damn. I forgot the whole group got bodied. Marvel was like "Fantastic 4? They're not important enough to be in this storyline. :camby: Bye."

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
The most mid actress. Doesn't ruin movies, but doesn't add anything to them either, just there.

Perfect casting for Sue Storm. :mjgrin:

I cant see a breh (black panther) or brehito (namor) getting at this basic looking white jawn. they need to cast a badder pink toe

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
A big aspect that I remember from Fantastic Four is that they're big celebrities and well loved in the world. Something like a JFK and Jackie Kennedy. They have do a Kardasian-esque take on it for them. The whole celebrity angle overlapping how regular people interact with these heroes would be a new perspective we've haven't really seen.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Highkey, it's a coin flip to know what characters will actually connect with modern/global society.

A report last year (18 Colorful Comic Book Industry Statistics for 2022) showed that only 6% of Americans age 18-34 actually read comics on a monthly basis, and about half of that same demographic has never read a comic before. Americans age 55+ don't fukk with comic books either. A Forbes article in 2019 mentioned that superhero content is less than 10% of comic sales in mass market bookstores, with kids oriented comics having 41% and manga being 28%

Point being: young folks would rather be introduced to these characters through movies, tv shows, and games; the comic book industry itself has always been a relatively small and majority close-minded population, dominated by cac writers and cac editors catering towards the lowest denominator cac neckbeards. But now the characters not glorified by neck-beards have a more even playing field with everyone else.

Put another way: Little white girls don't care if a 40 something year old male thinks Jean Grey or Sue Storm should be more popular than Carol Danvers. 18-34s don't care that Ironman, Cap, and Thor aren't supposed to be more beloved than the X-Men. It's all show and prove.