Low key though: The fantastic four is a garbage group, their origin sucks, and marvel should kill em

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Fantastic Four is just more of a Marvel tribute. Their whole thing is outdated. I'll also say this: So was Captain America until MCU gave it their treatment. Captain America was just an outdated hero until Chris Evans made him cool. Fantastic Four is all about old America that's why they're starting it in the 60s (I think). Their whole thing doesn't fit in today's world. They'll probably do some wormhole thing where they teleport today's world in the end of the movie.

On paper, it doesn't make sense but with the right writers, story, director and cast, it can work. That's a lot of IFs but Marvel's pulled it off before. Let's see.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I mean. The villains have outshined the FF and become their own characters more than Spideys have.

Green Goblin and Sandman aren’t headlining their own comics sans Spidey.

Doom, Galactus/Surfer, Inhumans, Namor(I know he predates), Skrulls all can headline ongoing comics without referring to the FF.

It’s not like anyone is clamoring for that classic FF vs Skrulls story where they get tuned into cows making the big screen
Don't forget black Panther started out as a Fantastic Four character too.

Only well known member of their rogues gallery that didn't outshine them was Mole man :mjlol:

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is funny as fukk especially after Deadpool and Wolverine lol
Made me realize there is difference between creating flame and manipulating flame.
Pyro is basically green lantern but with fire.

Ghost rider got hell fire which doesn't just burn but torments you with the pain of your own sins. can still burn you under water

Johnny just a dude with a elon musk flamethrowers built into his hands. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all gonna pay for all this FF slander. That's Marvel's foundation yall talking about :ufdup:

They faced the goat villains too. Avengers was always mid comic book wise. The movies made them. The genius gawd Reed Richards would've came up with a solution or contraption for Thanos real quick but that would mean no Endgame movie so:yeshrug:

Stark Enterprises :hhh:

Facts.

Lee/Kirby F4 >
Claremont X-men >
Miller Daredevil >
Byrne F4 >
Walt Simonson Thor >
Pre-Clone Saga Spider-man >

Reed Richards is a linchpin character who Lim every other hero worth anything in Marvel is forever indebted to. Right down to the fabric in their draws. All of that is cause of Reed.

Last edited: