Low-key...Miami sucks and is overrated

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
01qqqqpq
Well Latinos voted fot Trump, so as a whole they can't be trusted in 2020....Time to send then ICE tickets for a ride home.

There can never be peace between Blacks and Latinoc00ns...

OK. But, you can't say all of Latinos voted for Trump. I personally know more who are against him than for him. I do know one or maybe a few who are pro-Trump, but I also know a Black man, I am cool wit, who is also pro-Trump. I am sure you wouldn't say that the latter person represents all Black men.

My main retort to the other poster is that it is dangerous to paint Black people in Cali as being weak. That is exactly what he did. Do you know how many killers there are out this way? From the Sac Town to Dago and all in between, got dudes and women that would push someone's wig all the way back! It ain't no joke out here!

There is a reason satellite hoods popped up from Coast to Coast. Nobody gonna adopt a street culture from people who are weak! That just isn't gonna happen!

Trust me when I say ain't no Black person tripping off of Latinos. They got their hittas too, though. But, people co-exist either by showing respect or simply avoiding each other.

I say show respect towards others where ever you are and don't assume someone is weak based on 2nd/3rd hand information. That type of ignorance will get you killed! That goes for anywhere you go!

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Any city in a hurricane risk zone is automatically trash.

All cities have attractive women. You're only going to fukk 0.0001% of the women in a given city anyway.
FOH! Sit your Fargo ass down some where. Minnesota is fukking trash :why: Funny talking, cold, least attractive women and Cac filled. I know Miami has it's flaws, but it's still better than any wack city in Minnesota.:camby:

And all cities don't have attractive women everywhere like Miami does. Doesn't matter if you walking down the block, in 7-11, the club, where ever you can see dime. Miami is the only city I know like that. Every major city they are all spread out throughout the city. That's why out of town dudes lose their mind and cake these hoes so much down here.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
FOH! Sit your Fargo ass down some where. Minnesota is fukking trash :why: Funny talking, cold, least attractive women and Cac filled. I know Miami has it's flaws, but it's still better than any wack city in Minnesota.:camby:

And all cities don't have attractive women everywhere like Miami does. Doesn't matter if you walking down the block, in 7-11, the club, where ever you can see dime. Miami is the only city I know like that. Every major city they are all spread out throughout the city. That's why out of town dudes lose their mind and cake these hoes so much down here.

The Twin Cities are less than 50% white and more diverse than Miami. All the cacs ran to the outskirts. I never see cacs in my day-to-day life. You'd have to purposely go out of your way to interact with cacs here. Saint Paul's Mayor is Black. The Twin Cities have the largest East African community in America. Bad azz Ethiopian, Eritrean and Somali women. Lots of West Africans too. Plenty of Native hoes if you like them. Black people in every part of town. Thick PAAGs too if that's your thing. We don't let Hispanics don't control our city like y'all do in Miami.

:umad:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The Twin Cities are less than 50% white and more diverse than Miami. All the cacs ran to the outskirts. I never see cacs in my day-to-day life. You'd have to purposely go out of your way to interact with cacs here. Saint Paul's Mayor is Black. The Twin Cities have the largest East African community in America. Bad azz Ethiopian, Eritrean and Somali women. Lots of West Africans too. Plenty of Native hoes if you like them. Black people in every part of town. Thick PAAGs too if that's your thing. We don't let Hispanics don't control our city like y'all do in Miami.

:umad:
Not mad at all. Everyone knows Minnesota is trash. It's not even debatable. You tried it though. :mjlol:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Not mad at all. Everyone knows Minnesota is trash. It's not even debatable. You tried it though. :mjlol:
The Coli rated Minneapolis/St. Paul way higher than Miami in the Rate This City series. Most people rated Miami a 6.
:sas1:

Tricks and sex tourists flock to Miami to buy puzzy from loose Spanish hoes. Miami women ain't special, but their prices are.
:sas2:

Game, Set & Match

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The Coli rated Minneapolis/St. Paul way higher than Miami in the Rate This City series. Most people rated Miami a 6.
:sas1:

Tricks and sex tourists flock to Miami to buy puzzy from loose Spanish hoes. Miami women ain't special, but their prices are.
:sas2:

Game, Set & Match
I rest my case right here. The Coli rated it so damn it has to be right. :mjlol: No p*ssy getting fat and internet nikkas like yourself have no credibility.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I rest my case right here. The Coli rated it so damn it has to be right. :mjlol: No p*ssy getting fat and internet nikkas like yourself have no credibility.
Tell em why you mad breh! Let it all out.

Ask your Republican Latino Mayor what's so great about Miami
:whoo:

¡Ay, caramba!