Love Is Blind Netflix

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I don’t think Ashley herself gets enough credit on this show

She’s the most attractive woman on the show
Attractive but a horrible woman, it would be a real pain having to deal with her consistently. She is a booty call at best though looking at her photos from years ago she was damn near a dime before she got fat. She was single because she is annoying asf.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Has anybody talked about how much he fronted though. All that smooth talk. The talk about being an athlete and making it seem like he was some kind of ladies man. Only to be nearly 30 living with his parents with them paying all his bills. Plus only being with two women all his life. He took that abuse cause he's one of those typical incel types that talk all that shyt about women but then accept any woman that would take him on. Any dude used to dealing with women would've checked her ass with the quickness.
When he was listing out his responsibilities I felt sorry for dude.

I uh feed the cat and change the litter :sadcam:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Marissa and Ashley are the baddest black girls.

Except Marissa overly orea personlaity would drive me crazy. Ashley just has that chill vibe that I personally rock with.

Alex I don't care how much ozempic she been taken she can kick rocks with her attitude.

Monica idk what ya'll see in her. Her fact strong as hell. She a solid 6

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That part had me avert my entire body away from the screen. That was like the gas lighting olympics

“What do you mean its haaaaard to do these things??”

“Im not saying its hard, i am making my best effort to change things”

“She’s not asking you to change who you are just what you do everyday! Why can’t you do that for her???”

THAT was so hard to watch… I’m not sure how I would’ve handled that but it definitely wouldve been more explosive

‘’These bytches was challenging him for the sake of it and grilling him for no reason

Her own mother told her that she needs to chill and see she’s the problem. I hope she sees this now and sees how foolish she looks