Love Is Blind Netflix

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Netflix has to start dropping the full clip when the show comes out, doing it in 3-4 episodes just has the cast come out tryna fight narratives mid season, doing interviews talking about the show and what "really" happened then it gets mixed in your algorithms so if you catching up something might get spoiled

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The weight gain, low energy, state of her crib & the need to sleep a lot. Shawty def seem like she on the functioning depression tip as others have mentioned.

A lot of these mfs really do not be ready for a relationship in general let alone marriage coming on these shows in their mental/financial states. As I said a few seasons ago, all these mfs need therapy...

Last edited:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
You ever seen women in action in real life, breh? The majority of em ain't never met another woman who won't become their "bestie" in under 48 hours minimum. Mfs will be grabbin' their coffee from the barista & b/c her hair look nice or she like her piercings, it's "you know what lemme get your #" :mjlol:
It never ceases to blow my mind :mjlol:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That plate of wings and fries got me wanting to order some lol. She was ready to devour that plate before Tim started bytching lol
I’m like … you gotta at least allow someone to finish their plate of food before you tell them you don’t wanna marry them nor interact with them again in life. This nikka a lowkey sociopath :pachaha:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
It never ceases to blow my mind :mjlol:

Stg my wife's friends groups be in rotation year in & year out :mjlol:

Old veteran friend gets pulled off the bench for a quick resurgence game. New friends get drafted (most bust and never live up to potential & sum do just good enough). Those wit bestie potential get called up from the G League then they realize they only good for a 2 mo contract fr.

Meanwhile, us niccas be rockin' wit da same 2-3 mfs on sum sandbox shyt & MIGHT make 1 new work friend if ya lucky over 10-15 yrs.

It be like, bih, sit down! :mjtf:

AceAge

Pro
Daps
I posted on Alex in the locker room. she apparently is still on the same stuff she’s been on.
This same woman was on DT’s Story series and dropped her friends to travel on a tour bus with some rappers claiming she only cuddled with them, and in another story also ditched her friends and her bf at a club without telling anyone and went awol for the whole night after calling one of her male friends while she had a bf at the time, then chased the same bf across a bridge when he tried to leave. I remember people were bugging off that bridge chase interview because all the male interviewers were clamoring about speculating how he left her to go cheat but the interviewers didn’t say anything about her disappearing the whole night after calling another man and not saying anything to her current bf or friends.
They’ve deleted the videos from their page, which goes to show people try to clean up thier junk when going to find a partner, but leopards don’t change thier spots. @MikelArteta
-edit. The only video of hers they have left up is the one where she talks about how she found out one of her boyfriends was gay, but they took down the ones where she was the tour bus female and when she left her man and friends at the club. That’s messed up that the only video she’d ask dormtainment to leave up is the one where you’re airing out someone else’s dirty laundry but you want to hide your own under private video.
She used to date one of the members and they made a skit about how dirty her apartment was, just used a different female actor.

People don’t change. But it goes both ways. If you’re the kind of guy who attempts to bond with women like that, you likely have a deep rooted self-esteem issues and you’re likely going to fall victim to someone like that eventually and ruin your life or at least negatively impact it greatly.

Last edited: