Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:manny:

368ce786-64a7-45be-a12b-22475742c388_text.gif

I legit let her pick her own shyt out too, two months ahead of time. Took her to the store, she fell in love with two. The 3.5k one and a 6k but she ultimately felt like the latter was way too much to be walking around with.

These days though, with lab created diamonds and all other kinds of shyt, 3k go a long way imo.

How much you drop? :patrice:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny:

368ce786-64a7-45be-a12b-22475742c388_text.gif

I legit let her pick her own shyt out too, two months ahead of time. Took her to the store, she fell in love with two. The 3.5k one and a 6k but she ultimately felt like the latter was way too much to be walking around with.

These days though, with lab created diamonds and all other kinds of shyt, 3k go a long way imo.

How much you drop? :patrice:

you gotta spend what you’re comfortable with. That’s what matters. I expected more for a shoes though. I bought the ring about 6 years ago and paid about $10k cash. So that works out to $7k US? I can’t imagine what the price would be now with the inflation of today. Then the damn band cost more than I expected.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
you gotta spend what you’re comfortable with. That’s what matters. I expected more for a shoes though. I bought the ring about 6 years ago and paid about $10k cash. So that works out to $7k US? I can’t imagine what the price would be now with the inflation of today. Then the damn band cost more than I expected.
Sounds about right in CAD. Did about the same back in 2013, Verragio. Then the stress of the diamond (vvs1/2, clarity, colour, etc )

Can't even imagine now at today's prices as you said.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm way behind,

Every man MUST watch this show, helps to identify when a woman isn't attracted in you & NOT waste time trying to convince her to like you. It's a waste of time.

Kwame is certified PAWG lover:russ:

if he knew micah was free he would have said no :heh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
if he knew micah was free he would have said no :heh:

Funny thing is that I don't think Micah wants Kwame either. I think she just likes taking stuff that belongs to other people. I'm kinda glad Kwame didn't choose her cuz could you imagine the shyt she and her friends would've put him through?

Shelby: I don't think he's your type Micah. :mjpls:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds about right in CAD. Did about the same back in 2013, Verragio. Then the stress of the diamond (vvs1/2, clarity, colour, etc )

Can't even imagine now at today's prices as you said.

Yea, I had a budget as everyone should but you can blow it up really quickly once you get into clarity, Color, etc. I mean, you can find a cheap diamond but that shut. Probably cloudy as fukk. You gotta decide what allowances you’re willing to make to fit your budget. I wanted platinum but ended up getting white gold. I could have gone cheaper but she wanted princess cut with diamonds in the band as well.

Very stressful process if you come in knowing nothing about this shyt. Anyone thinking about a ring, get educated. I learned so much. Stay away from the big box stores.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Moissanitte for the win. Get you a chick who's not materialistic and you can get a manmade stone that looks BETTER than diamonds.

I don’t think it’s necessarily about being materialistic. Broad doesn’t care about the price. The snit just has to look nice. Hat broad wants a generic ring with a cloudy stone? This is your wife. Buy what your budget allows but don’t call a broad materialistic because she wants something nice. My wife isn’t materialistic at all but she still tells me how much she loves her ring. Meanwhile her friend doesn’t even wear hers anymore.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yea, I had a budget as everyone should but you can blow it up really quickly once you get into clarity, Color, etc. I mean, you can find a cheap diamond but that shut. Probably cloudy as fukk. You gotta decide what allowances you’re willing to make to fit your budget. I wanted platinum but ended up getting white gold. I could have gone cheaper but she wanted princess cut with diamonds in the band as well.

Very stressful process if you come in knowing nothing about this shyt. Anyone thinking about a ring, get educated. I learned so much. Stay away from the big box stores.

yup bigger doesn't mean better, have to learn about the fi, vvs1, vs1, vs2, sl etc.