you mean the sperm he donated to an old couple :troll:

Daps
this is some of the worst collection of men combined in one season :mjlol:

a deadbeat dad
a sex fiend

deadbeat dad didn't even say one thing just had a tear going down his cheek
sex fiend didnt even say anything as well

brehs just getting grilled for being a pos
Keep in mind, all three of them started out as “nice guys”. So the narrative of the “nice guy” being a better choice is false. People act a certain way to pull you in, but switch up, and the true self always appears.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The condoms thing I get where he's coming from...It's a big deal..especially when it seems like they were fukking without. Hard to go back.... She seems like she has a lot going for her and I'm not sure about him.
There's no understanding. She didn't say he had to wear a condom but she told his goofy ass he has to deal with what comes from that. He wants HER to go on BC and that shyt effects certain women really badly.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
There's no understanding. She didn't say he had to wear a condom but she told his goofy ass he has to deal with what comes from that. He wants HER to go on BC and that shyt effects certain women really badly.

Yeah, I don't think the problem is "going back" after going raw but that she just wanna make sure he understands that she's not going on BC and that SHE doesn't care if she gets pregnant which obv doesn't match up with his so called timeline of not wanting to have kids for the 1st three years.

She legit just seem like she got the 'clock' on her and just tryna checc all the boxes quickly.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This season started out so much more hopeful to me, especially the black couples, i thought they had it locked down.

the pod shyt is entertaining but it realistically doesn’t work. It’s like being trapped on a desert island with someone. Eventually you just get desperate and pick anyone. With all the other estrogen/testosterone going on, the competition aspect of it with other people in the house, and the general clout chasing, this is the result.

i honestly don’t see how Ashley can deal with breh. It’s like having a break baby but like 3 of them joints. dude seeded up 3 times, thats more than a favor. Thats an entire large american family.

garret dude ain’t gonna marry or stay married to the asian chick. He seems like he’s not gonna do anything to rock the boat with his family. He seems like a mama’s boy to me.

I think Ramses and Marissa are surface level alike but i think fundamentally they are complete opposites. I see her spinning the block on the military creh by reunion