Love Is Blind Netflix

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just started watching so this may not (have) aged well, but Hannah letting the girls influence her is hilarious. Actually nah I take that back, it’s sad :francis: Really shows you why so many chicks stay single

Hannah will never find a good dude. She will either be single or find a frail pathetic lame. She has such a shyt personality. I was telling my wife...a man can deal with some shytty broads if they're bad. If they're ugly, fat, or both, dude won't put up with that shyt. Wide back, flabby borad lost some weight and think she's a prize. Fukk outta here. She's the youngest on the show but has a lot to learn. I like the fact that she's clean, is about her finances and shyt but she's a straight up bytch.

The kicker dude had the blonde girl all over him...I know he regretted not picking her. She looks kinda bad IMO.

Tim and Alex is crazy - That broad's crib was a turnoff. Next! There's also a lot going on that we don't know about. Tim to be that pissed makes me think there's a lot of beefing that we just never saw. Tim seems to be in a better situation than Alex.

This bruh with other kids making up a whole story is so fukking retarded as if she'll never find out. Feel bad for her. She's nice..deserves better.

These shows don't vet for shyt. They don't give a damn about people finding love..just ratings.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the sus dude with rat tail seems like such a bytch

complains about everything

last episode. he says he doesn't want kids anytime soon. he says he doesn't want her to do BC if it affects her and then complains he has to wear condoms

:gucci:

not to mention how big of a deal he makes that she was in the military

The condoms thing I get where he's coming from...It's a big deal..especially when it seems like they were fukking without. Hard to go back.... She seems like she has a lot going for her and I'm not sure about him.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Im only on the first episode outside the pods…I get bad vibes from Tim and Alex. Seems like a ticking time bomb. He’s hella positive, emotional, been thru a lot, but she’s a brat and she keeps ‘negging’ him. Taking his kindness for weakness. Gives me the vibe he gon spazz on her. Not violently but just cuss her out. He randomly cuss a lot like he got emotion pent up (understandably why bc of his past)
:russ:

lebron-james-thinking.gif

Called that shyt. Man I been there. When you trying to be good and not an a$$hole, but dealing with a woman who will take that for weakness, man thsts a different type of anger/annoyance and that’s exactly why Tim was that mad. Chick being a mean girl but she not even that nice oh nah

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

lebron-james-thinking.gif

Called that shyt. Man I been there. When you trying to be good and not an a$$hole, but dealing with a woman who will take that for weakness, man thsts a different type of anger/annoyance and that’s exactly why Tim was that mad. Chick being a mean girl but she not even that nice oh nah

Almost like people should take the time to get to know each other. These shows are silly

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Doesn't matter, her personality is so garbage, she might as well go back to 300 lbs. You just know she's an even bigger bytch now that she lost more weight.

Ozempic is wild.

Yeah it doesn't matter how you look. I've dated women who had that hannah attitude after while I just couldn't take it anymore

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Alex gets an attitude and Lord knows how bad that unaired argument got, but aside from that I could tell what type of time Tim was on in the pods. He's one of those dudes that thinks that you're a more evolved person when you can cry and be vulnerable and speak deliberately about your feelings, to the point that he thinks the ability to get "deep" is the benchmark of your romantic relationship.

Dude gave ol' girl his deceased sisters' jewelry on a game show :dahell:

At least meet her face to face and put in some work first. And had ol' girl's pops sobbing by getting "deep" and knowing what to say in a letter.

That emotional shyt makes you seem like the best person in the world when it's good, but it cuts both ways, which is why he was like I never want to see you again :scusthov: like a toddler.

Eddie Haskell ass nikka

100% accurate. The way he talks in therapy-speak is a red flag. Like breh you got some shyt bubbling up under you breh. I don’t think he’s over his sister’s death :francis::mjcry:

And that’s also why I say therapy isn’t without its downsides dating-wise. I notice it with this show and another saying show I watch ‘Ready to Love’ :mjgrin:A LOT of people talk in ways where you can tell they’re ‘doing what the lady told them to do’. Come out sounding like robots. But the way he was cussing so much gave his underlying mini rage away immediately for me. It maybe normalized but cussing is still a low key sign of anger/frustration/anxiety under the surface, even when it’s said casually in convo

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
100% accurate. The way he talks in therapy-speak is a red flag. Like breh you got some shyt bubbling up under you breh. I don’t think he’s over his sister’s death :francis::mjcry:

And that’s also why I say therapy isn’t without its downsides dating-wise. I notice it with this show and another saying show I watch ‘Ready to Love’ :mjgrin:A LOT of people talk in ways where you can tell they’re ‘doing what the lady told them to do’. Come out sounding like robots. But the way he was cussing so much gave his underlying mini rage away immediately for me. It maybe normalized but cussing is still a low key sign of anger/frustration/anxiety under the surface, even when it’s said casually in convo

Ready to love is jokes 😂😂

Tim has some pent up rage no doubt.

Thing that I just remembered is Alex was kinda low key clowning his decor knowing her place was a fukking dump. That shyt would enrage me.

This reunion is about to me lit as fukk.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this is some of the worst collection of men combined in one season :mjlol:

a deadbeat dad
a sex fiend

deadbeat dad didn't even say one thing just had a tear going down his cheek
sex fiend didnt even say anything as well

brehs just getting grilled for being a pos

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this is some of the worst collection of men combined in one season :mjlol:

a deadbeat dad
a sex fiend

deadbeat dad didn't even say one thing just had a tear going down his cheek
sex fiend didnt even say anything as well

brehs just getting grilled for being a pos

And don’t forget quadroonian breh, he was just like “ok im gonna go, say no more”

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ready to love is jokes 😂😂

Tim has some pent up rage no doubt.

Thing that I just remembered is Alex was kinda low key clowning his decor knowing her place was a fukking dump. That shyt would enrage me.

This reunion is about to me lit as fukk.

:russ: I feel like his villian origin was when she clowned him into not wearing a hat to the meetup and the other breh did had have a hat :sadcam:

‘Oooh, I see he got the hat on’. *nervous laughter* Mans was probably seeing red :lolbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
3 couples left

1. Ramses is scared to get married again, and marrissa is such a airhead who just wants to get married as an accomplishment
2. Garret out there talking to exes and lying , plus he never dated outside his race before he still wants that milk of magnesia
3. tyler a dirtbag liar whose keeping up this good guy image , ashley another idiot who just wants to get married and