FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Leo somehow look like a hybrid of Paul Ryan and Cliff Curtis :mjlol:

Paul-Ryan.jpg

600full-cliff-curtis.jpg
So ugly and dweeby even that gold digging bird was like ":scusthov: I don't like money THAT much"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Tyler spoiler

:francis:

Damn, im kinda relieved i thought yall were talking about alt-breh with the jedi haircut :whew:

i expect this behavior from the turbo-light skins.

also the other black couple, that chick is so miserable holy shyt. the part with trying on hats and stuff I could see she’s gonna be one of those never -marrieds.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, im kinda relieved i thought yall were talking about alt-breh with the jedi haircut :whew:

i expect this behavior from the turbo-light skins.

also the other black couple, that chick is so miserable holy shyt. the part with trying on hats and stuff I could see she’s gonna be one of those never -marrieds.
Are you talking about the one with the nose ring? She seems annoyed every time she around this dude :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Are you talking about the one with the nose ring? She seems annoyed every time she around this dude :dead:

Yeah, she just looks miserable 24/7. I was surprised she wanted to stay with him. I could see if she was acting that way cause she wasn’t feeling him. They ain’t gonna last though

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
C/S. I think Marissa is the baddest but I would quickly get annoyed with her. Girls who talk like Valley girls from CA annoy me
Chick annoying af. And she's an oreo. She said she was with a conservative Trump supporting military dude for 3 years. I don't see how any self respecting black person could stick around that for 3 years.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah, she just looks miserable 24/7. I was surprised she wanted to stay with him. I could see if she was acting that way cause she wasn’t feeling him. They ain’t gonna last though
Bro shorty toxic as fukk. Soon as he stood up for himself like he was ready to dub her shyt she was all over him.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Bro shorty toxic as fukk. Soon as he stood up for himself like he was ready to dub her shyt she was all over him.
Lmao I peeped that, she is annoying as hell and probably insecure too.

I didn't see the new episodes yet but I wouldn't be surprised if they end up not making it. Taylor probably won't make it either.