Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
bytches like K Michelle will make a nikka slap the shyt out of. I see why ol boy was beating her azz. talk too damn much!

tumblr_ltrdy9RVl31qaex5co1_500.gif

Every episode looking at that ass and it's :noah: then she gets to poppin off at the mouth, acting a damn fool and it's :snoop:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Just watching this now and i can't breath...Scrappy and Momma Dee need that spinoff asap...she said, "I was born but it wasn't last night" :laff:

Wouldn't mind seeing K Michelle get a spinoff with her and her family cuz thats some combo of extra strength thickness and ratchetness so i know her fam must be off the chain.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
bytches like K Michelle will make a nikka slap the shyt out of. I see why ol boy was beating her azz. talk too damn much!

tumblr_ltrdy9RVl31qaex5co1_500.gif

K Michelle the type of bytch to emasculate every man she meets, then cry foul when one of those nikkas knocks her teeth out. Id feel so ashamed if I raised a daughter like her :snoop:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
That's alotta beating:heh:

How much you wanna bet he ain't touching Toya up? :mjpls:

Wayne would have that nikka touched.

But for what its worth, I dont think Memphitz is a woman beater. K Michelle is just one of those bytches that would drive any man to snapping. Im sure Toya is nothing like that.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i want KM to attack that hoe again just to see Kirk put out the bat signal for the gay goons...

stevie lets them hoes control him

i seen the all elusive contract last night, then next thing i know, they in the bed! :steviej:

that new nikka gay, and that bytch is straight drama. i couldnt deal with her overacting ass. now, if yall separated, why get mad if he have company, and his bytch ass, why not let her in? you running around trying to hide shyt, man up!!

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
i want KM to attack that hoe again just to see Kirk put out the bat signal for the gay goons...

stevie lets them hoes control him

i seen the all elusive contract last night, then next thing i know, they in the bed! :steviej:

that new nikka gay, and that bytch is straight drama. i couldnt deal with her overacting ass. now, if yall separated, why get mad if he have company, and his bytch ass, why not let her in? you running around trying to hide shyt, man up!!
is it jus me or could they pass for twin brother & sister

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Can't believe y'all cosign the Erica fukkery. She was completely out of line and acting like a ratchet female that can't control her temper... I HATE hoes like her lol. Why did she even push scrappy though? Its crazy cuz momma dee was actually acting cordial at first and Erica came in there just ready to pop off. I'm glad scrap walked out of there the bytch think she entitled to a lot of shyt.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

So you just ignoring the fact that she calls Erica bytch this and bytch that and constantly tryna get Scrappy to leave her for Flava Flav's old jump off? :wtf:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Wayne would have that nikka touched.

But for what its worth, I dont think Memphitz is a woman beater. K Michelle is just one of those bytches that would drive any man to snapping. Im sure Toya is nothing like that.

That ain't what I heard, but then again, it could be
just a rumor:yeshrug:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Drew seems kinda :wrist:

Joseline look weird to me, but them titties :ohlawd:

K Michelle can get that work anytime, ratchet attitude and all :noah: