Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Daps
You got kirk talking like he goin go over and have a stern talk with k michelle birdman style:birdman:--

**** yo wife!:krs: **** yo wife!:krs:

:laff:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
he won for that eve shyt. yall would have to pull me out the other side of her nasty ass...

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode was one of the funniest and soul burnin episodes yet lmao.

Yo K-Michelle's one liners had me on the floor. That Shawty Low line...I was done. :dead:

Joseline callin Stevie Malcom X hahahaha :russ:

Mama Dee, with the struggle run back into the house :heh:

Scrappy face, :what: when Erica fine as s started dissin his moms. (sidenote Erica is a slim thick girl...wow) She a unicorn.

Scrappy doin the walk of shame with his clothes in his hands hahaha and no car to put nothin in...Talkin bout I'm gonna wait right here for the ring...hahahaha:heh:

Can Kirk sound more gay, and goofy tryin to sound tough. Check my resume..you tall a ss ant lookin...Tommy you aint got no job as s cornball. He supposed to be tough now with that annoying 12 year old voice? :shaq2:

little4209

All Star
Daps
This episode was one of the funniest and soul burnin episodes yet lmao.

Yo K-Michelle's one liners had me on the floor. That Shawty Low line...I was done. :dead:

Can Kirk sound more gay, and goofy tryin to sound tough. Check my resume..you tall a ss ant lookin...Tommy you aint got no job as s cornball. He supposed to be tough now with that annoying 12 year old voice? :shaq2:

A women's husband should not be getting in the middle of womens' drama, and vice versa....

on another note...

"My names Raheeda and I rap like Shawty Looo" :russ::russ:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
A women's husband should not be getting in the middle of womens' drama, and vice versa....

on another note...

"My names Raheeda and I rap like Shawty Looo" :russ::russ:

just went on wikipedia and they tryna say grandma sheeda only 30 :comeon:

and how can u not look at kirk and see fakkit written across his head? :damndamndamn:

lol at :steviej: getting stiffed by a 2bit ex stripper who wants to manage joseline but cant even get her a decent event to perform at.:madcamel:

erica mama could get them beats:noah:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
K Michelle is a lil minion. Just an IMP! The hilarious delivery of that Shorty Low line was B E Y O N D .

And KM got all that CANDLE WAX in Rasheeda's hair, necklace, neck, face, hest. I would flip my shyt too. Rasheeda tried to remain in control, but she **had** to attack with the stealth and grace of a 47yo step-grand-muh-vuh.
Erica should not stockpile her rage for months and then explode. That's how people suffer heart attacks and strokes prematurely. That's how people black out and kill 5 mofos with a butterknife and ZERO recollection of the homicides. Say what you need to say IN REAL TIME, Erica. Address stuff as it occurs; don't wait years and years.

Erica should only date within her own social class. The rapping sons of female pimps and hustlers are NOT FOR ERICA because they do not know their place.
Joseline is making solid money for these bookings! Stevie couldn't get ANY OF IT. Stevie J tries to grin during negotiations, but Joseline does NOT. When Joseline put her finger in his face, made defcon 5 aggressive eye contact, and stated her terms, it stung my soul. :'(

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
bytches like K Michelle will make a nikka slap the shyt out of. I see why ol boy was beating her azz. talk too damn much!

tumblr_ltrdy9RVl31qaex5co1_500.gif

I_Q

All Star
Daps
bytches like K Michelle will make a nikka slap the shyt out of. I see why ol boy was beating her azz. talk too damn much!

tumblr_ltrdy9RVl31qaex5co1_500.gif

Bro this is exactly what I was gonna say. It's not the pc thing to say but I'd actually be shocked if her ratchet ass dated a thug ass nikka and didn't have the beats put on her, she's screaming and acting a fool every time I see her. I wonder where these "goons" were when she was getting smacked around