Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
yes...and don't sleep on that gossip game show either...that blogger Viv is crazy...and the story line about her transgender daughter is :mindblown:

such a waste :noah: she puerto rican and black. She cute in the face even with the ceasar and she got a body. :to: damn shame.

They should've just made Star apart of the show as well. :russ: He even said they put him on the show the start some shyt.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i hope scrap nuts all over shay skull because of this mishap. :steviej:

that hoe doing this crazy shyt, it will only get worse when she takes yo money

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I knew I remembered her from somewhere... she was on america's next top model

Dixon4-1.jpg

:ahh:

scrappy fukking up :wtf:

Nah You Thinking About Danielle From Top Model....They Do Favor.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe y'all cosign the Erica fukkery. She was completely out of line and acting like a ratchet female that can't control her temper... I HATE hoes like her lol. Why did she even push scrappy though? Its crazy cuz momma dee was actually acting cordial at first and Erica came in there just ready to pop off. I'm glad scrap walked out of there the bytch think she entitled to a lot of shyt.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Can't believe y'all cosign the Erica fukkery. She was completely out of line and acting like a ratchet female that can't control her temper... I HATE hoes like her lol. Why did she even push scrappy though? Its crazy cuz momma dee was actually acting cordial at first and Erica came in there just ready to pop off. I'm glad scrap walked out of there the bytch think she entitled to a lot of shyt.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Can't go by a few moments on camera. They have a history spanning years.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
my thoughts: karlie redd lookin :flabbynsick: and is easily the most pitiful on the show.
-joseline is funny, i hate chicks like her... she talkin all that shyt about how she need a tall dude yet midget ass Stevie J got her on lock.
-erica had a lot of built up anger against momma dee :whew:
-i dont understand why scrappy is pressed to get married, they already have a kid, she aint goin nowhere, and he has money problems
-dead @ throwing a housewarming at an apartment
-k michelle is funny as fukk. lol @ kirk tryna play up his heterosexuality. :stopitslime: