Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Joselyn's parents were on the show once and she had a pretty shytty upbringing. She has learned to fend for herself at a young age. Thats why she's clinging onto Stevie's BS rendition of love because she doesn't know any better.

Scrappy's mother is a fukking nutjob. This kingdom/ palace BS is atrocious. Erica's mother had her stomach and ass out as if she was in her early 20's and in shape for that matter. Rasheeda's mother is a NUT job. You don't run over people's stuff with your car lady. You just don't.
and i bet she be in church FAITHFULLY every Sunday too

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
so yall let steviej get away with that struggle meal he made with his dad. dat shyt was looking like dog food
I was hoping that was spaghetti sauce...but I dont see no noodles..

Then I was hoping it was chilli...but you serve chili in a bowl. :noah:

Btw with the bike..from further observation.

Shyt was set up...

Kirk parked RIGHT behind the car, and she of course had nowhere to go but over the bike.

:win:

soundking10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
In Motion
All the bull**** aside, lets hope that Ariane's revelation leads to something worth watching.:patrice:

If they can find a way to air out that showdown at the lake with Kirk and Benzino, in the interest of equality and fairness, Mona Scott Young and company surely found away to conveniently place a very drunk Erica around Ariane.

shyt, I'll even settle for Tracy's bitter ass.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
man this show is wild every week and by the way who cares if its scripted so r movies and shows and u still watch them there's no need to worry if its real or not I just look at it like its entertainment

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Joselyn's parents were on the show once and she had a pretty shytty upbringing. She has learned to fend for herself at a young age. Thats why she's clinging onto Stevie's BS rendition of love because she doesn't know any better.

Scrappy's mother is a fukking nutjob. This kingdom/ palace BS is atrocious. Erica's mother had her stomach and ass out as if she was in her early 20's and in shape for that matter. Rasheeda's mother is a NUT job. You don't run over people's stuff with your car lady. You just don't.

k4Kqn.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was hoping that was spaghetti sauce...but I dont see no noodles..

Then I was hoping it was chilli...but you serve chili in a bowl. :noah:

Btw with the bike..from further observation.

Shyt was set up...

Kirk parked RIGHT behind the car, and she of course had nowhere to go but over the bike.

:win:

She told him to move his bike before all that.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2