tumblr_mm51csuPgM1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Never Tell Your Wife She Got Pregnant To Be Spiteful
If there is a contest between reality TV husbands to see who has lived the longest without a soul, top honors will certainly go out to Kirk. Not at all thrilled with his wife’s pregnancy, Kirk told Rasheeda that he feels her pregnancy was done out of spite. According to him, “[it’s]almost feel like it’s spiteful…like you pretty much did it on purpose and that’s how I really feel.” Worse, he noted in a not so subtle way about abortion: “There’s ways around it.” To him, “I know it don’t sound right, but Rasheeda is a brand in the business.”

Who knew? Meanwhile, Kirk brought his drama over to new BFF Benzino’s house, which was filmed with strippers and fledgling R&B singers in celebration. While Benzino didn’t care for Kirk bringing abortion chatter to a party, he schooled him on the perils of the pullout method and the rudeness of telling your wife to get an abortion, and asked to be the godfather of the child Kirk doesn’t want.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Karlie Redd was in town this weekend and I have to say that she looks a lot better in person. She came in the club and I was like :lawd: You can tell she's a little older than what she portrays but she's fine as shyt!!!!

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
why no love for Mimi looks-wise?? she's grown on me this season. she looks like she has the sexiest fukkface out of all of em
Mimi looks good to me. I mean, every last one of them got their strong points and their weaknesses. If the weaknesses isn't a dealbreaker, then you good. Even K. Michelle's crazy ass got some sexiness to her. :shaq::shaq: