Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
bytch is Demonic, how she gonna call off the engagement tell him she want to pull back, cuz it aint working, then get mad at scrappy for bytches hollering at him

Shay is the complete package and less drama free, plus it seems she really loves him, you cant run those type of girls off no matter what, hopefully over the season he makes and stick to that decision

How in the hell are you going to square up with somebodies momma though?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
K Michelle needs an asswhooping but them nikkas were homo tho...:manny:

Yea those nikkas obviously like their ankles behind their heads. Real talk though what world are these people living in? I've never heard of any of these people and they are actually delusional and think they will become popular through music. Like Jocelyn and Stevie J talking about she in magazines and shyt....where? They need to stop frontin with this music shyt that ain't never gonna go anywhere.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man that chick Traci with that bell pepper for a nose is so insecure and still not over that fruity lookin baby daddy of hers. On the cool all these nikkas on here look suspect to me except for Scrappy and Stevie J (he has a creepy molester vibe at times but never come off gay).

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
that light skin couple are damn near filler status to me. i dont care about them at all.

Mimi is an angry bytch. Just annoying.

Kirk is so gay. "I pulled out." :thefucc:

:steviej: out there pimpin again, I see. Che Mac dirty looking ass fukk, but I would clean her up. :ehh:

I cant be the only one that laughs when Joseline calls someone ratchet or trash like I didnt see her World Star Video. :heh:

When KMichelle goes in on someone, its like Kobe or Mike in the 4th :whoo:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Traci face look like a worn out shoe left in the mud...:scusthov:

k. michelle wannabe keyshia cole ass is gettin on my nerves....if it wasn't for her phat donk she would be irrelevant....i can understand why ol dude beat her ass...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Mimi's new dude and his roommate are gay as shyt, I just realized that they mentioned Kirk. If they associate with that fakkit they're sweet as hell.
:ohhh:
Damn they sure did. Thats why that nikka Kirk was probably so disappointed when Rasheeda said she was pregnant at 45. Ruined his "play time" with that fruity nikka Nikko and his band of merry men starring "Johnnyth". Ol knee cap licking clowns.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
:ohhh:
Damn they sure did. Thats why that nikka Kirk was probably so disappointed when Rasheeda said she was pregnant at 45. Ruined his "play time" with that fruity nikka Nikko and his band of merry men starring "Johnnyth". Ol knee cap licking clowns.

Rasheeda is supposed to be in her early 30's isn't she? LMAO. The age on her face is so disgusting.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Real talk though what world are these people living in? I've never heard of any of these people and they are actually delusional and think they will become popular through music. Like Jocelyn and Stevie J talking about she in magazines and shyt....where? They need to stop frontin with this music shyt that ain't never gonna go anywhere.

Jesus christ this right here. This broad stay talking like she Beyonce. You serious with this delusional bullshyt? I have NEVER heard one of your songs ma. Where you poppin at?

edit: Oh and Stevie J I see you kid. A Vizio tv? I know they came up over the last few years and shyt but you supposed to be cakin. I expected a Panny, Pioneer, fukk a Toshiba

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
GOD DAMN that bish in the white pants at that interview that got into it with traci :ohlawd:

i need her twitter, instagram, facebook, vine, linkedin, dental records, and social security number :noah:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Man that chick Traci with that bell pepper for a nose is so insecure and still not over that fruity lookin baby daddy of hers. On the cool all these nikkas on here look suspect to me except for Scrappy and Stevie J (he has a creepy molester vibe at times but never come off gay).

Traci is by far the worst character on the show. She using her money to control her bd. Ol Cartoon face