Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know who's writing Jocelyn or KMichelle's jokes, but they be having me dying.

KMichelle said Rasheeda husband came in the studio voguing, and Jocelyn said she can't fukk a guy with no neck:pachaha:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

tumblr_mn5j279hsD1qiny74o1_400.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't know who's writing Jocelyn or KMichelle's jokes, but they be having me dying.

KMichelle said Rasheeda husband came in the studio voguing, and Jocelyn said she can't fukk a guy with no neck:pachaha:

Yea Jocelyn be having me dying with her insults and her delivery be on point. The no neck shyt had me on the floor. :russ:

K. Michelle on the other hand is just a disgusting miserable piece of shyt. If Memphitz did beat her ass and I dont agree with putting hands on females but if he did I'll just say..I understand. This bytch mouth is begging for an uppercut at times. She just typical ghetto loud mouthed Frankenstein bodied classless garbage and from the previews it looks like she keeps the fukkery on a straight and steady pace.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Didn't that Che Mack chick try to do the same thing to Young Chris on some video? Rolled up on him yelling all in his face with his chick right there hanging all on him and shyt. Chick is garbage.

link?

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
First off, lmao at Stevie J saying she looked like she took a shower in alcohol. And smh at Joseline acting like she's already famous with classic records. :russ:

Now on to my boo, Che Mack, lol. Man, when she came into that studio, she was looking sexy as f*ck in those skin tight red spandex. She got a$$ for days! :win:

Che Mack was wilding out at the club, lol. But she just keeps it hood. :manny:

Nah, she doesn't have the best looking face but like she said, she's all real and she's got that to her benefit. Broad got a phat ol a$$ on her though. That a$$ and them tattoos are nice. :steviej:

I bet her head and ride game is epic! All I know is I'd f*ck, kick it with her and she might even roll with me to a cookout or two; maybe even get something to eat a couple of nights out of the week too. :steviej:

tumblr_ml7udesynW1qfg8cxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lljwp7D8fo1qhuh82o1_500.jpg

She's clearly insane but that insanity becomes a positive when those lips are wrapped around your dikk :ahh:
She's clearly busted in the face but that just makes it more likely that she's the kind of bytch that has been forced to perfect the art of giving head to compensate for her lack of looks :blessed:

Besides, her face being busted is a problem that can easily be solved by harnessing the power of the face down a$$ up position. Never underestimate the power of the face down a$$ up position.

iSeeBrokePeople. Turning negatives into positives since 1989 :salute:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
erica is fine as fukk

bytch is Demonic, how she gonna call off the engagement tell him she want to pull back, cuz it aint working, then get mad at scrappy for bytches hollering at him

Shay is the complete package and less drama free, plus it seems she really loves him, you cant run those type of girls off no matter what, hopefully over the season he makes and stick to that decision

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's clearly insane but that insanity becomes a positive when those lips are wrapped around your dikk :ahh:
She's clearly busted in the face but that just makes it more likely that she's the kind of bytch that has been forced to perfect the art of giving head to compensate for her lack of looks :blessed:

Besides, her face being busted is a problem that can easily be solved by harnessing the power of the face down a$$ up position. Never underestimate the power of the face down a$$ up position.

iSeeBrokePeople. Turning negatives into positives since 1989 :salute:

:wow: