Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Hope this broad Traci watch these eps and ones herself. She's the aggressor every time.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Mimi need to sit her naive emo ass down. :stopitslime:

I was worried about stevie j earlier, but he coming back to top :steviej: form last couple of weeks.

And yeah dem dudes are gay as fukk.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Traci face look like a worn out shoe left in the mud...:scusthov:

k. michelle wannabe keyshia cole ass is gettin on my nerves....if it wasn't for her phat donk she would be irrelevant....i can understand why ol dude beat her ass...

Traci looks like a ratchet muppet. K michelle's ass is :ohlawd: but i'm trying to see her get curb stomped at this point:yeshrug:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
those females during the job interview part

i need to move to atlanta :ohlawd: fine as fukk

michelle k ass got bigger

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, Stevie J is f*cking hilarious! He was dropping quotables left and right on Mimi when he was talking to her about her and her new boyfriend:

:steviej:

"Why have the second tier, when you could be sitting in the penthouse?"

"I'm happy that you happy, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, but he better get his track shoes on, keep up around here."

"He in the music business right? Play, the banjo?"

"Even Superman needed a stunt double"

:laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn a lot of hate in here for rasheeda....she's one of the cuter ones on the show to me.

Y'all nikkas got the nerve to get hype about the tatooed chick weird lookin ass and the fake key shia Cole broad got a abnormal ass. I like a phatty but her shyt looks SUPER fake..its actually a turn off. Looks like a cotdamn pamper when your legs are skinny and your ass looking like it came from a overweight chick Smh.

Scrap wifey got the correct/not fake looking body type..the tatted up chick ass is righteous...other than that..y'all can keep the pamper batches and Traci krs 1 nose...with her insecure ass lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
and the fake key shia Cole broad got a abnormal ass. I like a phatty but her shyt looks SUPER fake..its actually a turn off. Looks like a cotdamn pamper when your legs are skinny and your ass looking like it came from a overweight chick Smh.

+ rep. It's fake as fukk, it's looks nasty, and she's annoying to go along w/it. We ALL see why Memphiz put his hands on her (if he even did).

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Traci gotta be the most annoying chick on the planet. A Psycho, insecure, over aggressive, wanna be controlling ass simple bytch. On top of that the chick is ugly as hell, with a ton of make up on. I can only imagine this broad without make up. Those over exagerated expressions my lord...why yo? No dude is gonna wanna come near yo ass actin like that.

She aint been with dude for 7 or 8 years and she actin like they just broke up a few months ago. Her sister must have a diff father, caus she look a hunnid times better..damn shame.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Traci gotta be the most annoying chick on the planet. A Psycho, insecure, over aggressive, wanna be controlling ass simple bytch. On top of that the chick is ugly as hell, with a ton of make up on. I can only imagine this broad without make up. Those over exagerated expressions my lord...why yo? No dude is gonna wanna come near yo ass actin like that.

She aint been with dude for 7 or 8 years and she actin like they just broke up a few months ago. Her sister must have a diff father, caus she look a hunnid times better..damn shame.

But when it's all said and done, dude playing himself HARD in the first place asking her for cheese. He set himself up for this cause he KNEW she'd get out of pocket especially since it's involving HER money and she can hold that over his head :smh: