Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Ocean
benzino is a dirty n!gga :ahh:

n!gga videotape the broad then hit her wit well we don't have to fuk wit each other

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
these spots they go to for these conversions make me laugh cause they know damn well they don't go to these places in real life :heh:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
tumblr_lzxnwnMnte1qm4w9to1_500.jpg

:patrice:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
these spots they go to for these conversions make me laugh cause they know damn well they don't go to these places in real life :heh:

shyt is so fake and the way everyone has a theme song playing rolling up to some hi end restaurant with no other customers. Hoes get dressed up to go out and read the mail together.

Daps
:huhldup:This chick Che Mack is demonic

Its like she got seven little demons wrassling inside her body.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off, lmao at Stevie J saying she looked like she took a shower in alcohol. And smh at Joseline acting like she's already famous with classic records. :russ:

Now on to my boo, Che Mack, lol. Man, when she came into that studio, she was looking sexy as f*ck in those skin tight red spandex. She got a$$ for days! :win:

Che Mack was wilding out at the club, lol. But she just keeps it hood. :manny:

Nah, she doesn't have the best looking face but like she said, she's all real and she's got that to her benefit. Broad got a phat ol a$$ on her though. That a$$ and them tattoos are nice. :steviej:

I bet her head and ride game is epic! All I know is I'd f*ck, kick it with her and she might even roll with me to a cookout or two; maybe even get something to eat a couple of nights out of the week too. :steviej:

tumblr_ml7udesynW1qfg8cxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lljwp7D8fo1qhuh82o1_500.jpg

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
Wayne would have that nikka touched.

But for what its worth, I dont think Memphitz is a woman beater. K Michelle is just one of those bytches that would drive any man to snapping. Im sure Toya is nothing like that.
yeah, i heard from what i consider a reliable source here that memphitz never laid hands on her

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I didn't catch tonight's episode but that shyt kirk/curt(whatever da fukk his name is) said to k michele last week when he was walkin out the studio had me :laff: