Reppin
Houston
mysmilie_29.gif
*erasing stuff off of my DVR to make room*

:steviej:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
This show is like that big girl with the bomb ass sex that you keep in the cut and never claim.

Chavante is still looking good I see :shaq:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
i remember stevie j new artist wit all the ass, she was in a youtube video following young chris(from young gunz) and he kept brushing her off, and he kept tryna fuss wit the girl he was it

here is the video, she showes up at 1:30 :youngsabo: u knw she ready to give the p*ssy to :steviej:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Side note: This is what white people use black people for, to make an income off of their ghettoness. Nothing positive is in this show. Black grown woman fighting, black woman don't know how to look beautiful without all that shyt, weave, makeup, fake teeth, etc. Black woman using (once again as you all seen) their body parts to make it big or to be noticed. This is a big ghetto mess, and the reason why i'm even acknowledging this show is because of my boy Baby Drew.

We as black people can win this race battle if only we don't give white people what they want, and that's ignorance, ghettoness, and trash. Boycott Bad Girls Club, this shyt,and all that ghetto black TV foolishness cause it ain't doing shyt but inspiring the young generation in a negative way.

:pacspit:

Oh did I miss something, like all of the tv shows (Real Housewives, Rock of Love etc) that focus on all the white women with fake t*ts, fake hair, fake noses, tanner, veneers and fukk with men just for money?

You're telling me only black women do this? :wow:

Shut the fukk up and enjoy the ratchetness :umad:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Oh did I miss something, like all of the tv shows (Real Housewives, Rock of Love etc) that focus on all the white women with fake t*ts, fake hair, fake noses, tanner, veneers and fukk with men just for money?

You're telling me only black women do this? :wow:

Shut the fukk up and enjoy the ratchetness :umad:

:steviej:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Joselin walking up in Stevie's crib speaking to Mimi like that speaking was so disrespectful. :wow: I'm Team Stevie but you can't let her her talk to the mother of your children like that.