Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2 Supertrailer

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Side note: This is what white people use black people for, to make an income off of their ghettoness. Nothing positive is in this show. Black grown woman fighting, black woman don't know how to look beautiful without all that shyt, weave, makeup, fake teeth, etc. Black woman using (once again as you all seen) their body parts to make it big or to be noticed. This is a big ghetto mess, and the reason why i'm even acknowledging this show is because of my boy Baby Drew.

We as black people can win this race battle if only we don't give white people what they want, and that's ignorance, ghettoness, and trash. Boycott Bad Girls Club, this shyt,and all that ghetto black TV foolishness cause it ain't doing shyt but inspiring the young generation in a negative way.

:pacspit:

So, only white folks can make money c00ning on their shows?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
stevieblessed.png

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Side note: This is what white people use black people for, to make an income off of their ghettoness. Nothing positive is in this show. Black grown woman fighting, black woman don't know how to look beautiful without all that shyt, weave, makeup, fake teeth, etc. Black woman using (once again as you all seen) their body parts to make it big or to be noticed. This is a big ghetto mess, and the reason why i'm even acknowledging this show is because of my boy Baby Drew.

We as black people can win this race battle if only we don't give white people what they want, and that's ignorance, ghettoness, and trash. Boycott Bad Girls Club, this shyt,and all that ghetto black TV foolishness cause it ain't doing shyt but inspiring the young generation in a negative way.

:pacspit:

Or do you mean our generation inspired this show? We all know this is a semi sitcom, scripted, staged show. It's entertainment, and people look at it like that. It is what it is. The Jersey Shore was white ratchetness. Yeah Italians were mad, but people watched the hell outta that show till it ran into the ground. Don't look too deep into it, cause you can't hide the ratchetness that happens in real life...so don't be mad if it spills over into tv.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Mimi has a new man, but Stevie J will never be out of her life. Joseline called Mimi a maid? Mimi owns a cleaning service! Joseline should respect that hustle.

The scene with Stevie J at the flower shop reminded me of SATAN as a snake in the garden of Eden.
chills and goosebumps, y'all

On a more responsible note, Stevie J should know where Mimi lives and have all of the contact info + emergency phone numbers IF MIMI HAS CUSTODY OF THEIR TODDLER DAUGHTER. Do not play games with the health and safety of a minor child just cuz you two challenged adults can't figure out co-parenting + Joseline + Mimi's new lover + a maid service/cleaning business + Mona Scott Young selling your private lives for her personal profit. "WHERE DO YOU LIVE?"

Rasheeda is pregnant again? This man has 4 grown kids and a 5th baby by R already. Rasheeda's announcement was the driest ever. Hope the baby never sees that clip. Being a pregnant female rapper in her 40s will kill any vestiges of sex appeal for ~9months. Shed the preg weight quickly postpartum, R.

K Michelle does not know that which of what Kirk is capable. Wherefore allegedly. ( ._.)
http://hellobeautiful.com/2538142/l...ported-to-have-fathered-child-w-stepdaughter/
best to leave Rasheeda alone

Last edited by a moderator:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
:beli: at Kirk asking for a blood test to determine paternity.
:bryan: at Erica being fed the fukk up and finally erupting...
Kirk =~ the lil old woman who lived in the shoe and had so many kids that she did not know what to do. Obvious next step: uh... (._. ) ummm.... >_> denial?

Erica has been promoted from baby mama to fiance or wife, right? So Mama Dee's respect is forthcoming. Expect it by Nebruary 2035.

--> aq out <--