Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2 Supertrailer

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
:ohlawd:

:comeon: at Mimi's new man.
:beli: at Kirk asking for a blood test to determine paternity.
:bryan: at Erica being fed the fukk up and finally erupting.

C'monnnnnnnn Apr 22nd, c'monnnnnnnn. Get this NYC shyt the FOH. :rudy:

:heh:
You sound like my friend

I'm like, why u even watching it, if you don't like it?:wtf:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
:heh:
You sound like my friend

I'm like, why u even watching it, if you don't like it?:wtf:

I've watched L&HH since season 1 but the ATL spinoff provided so many characters and exquisite fukkery that its my favourite of the two.

NYC isn't awful but ATL shyts all over it and then some. Now with this supertrailer I'm reminded of why I need for NYC to hurrup and be done so we can move on to the real stars of the series. :ahh:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
when i seen stevie j's new artist ass i was like
J65xnPq.gif

:damn: i got a weak spot for ratchet chick with braces :noah:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Side note: This is what white people use black people for, to make an income off of their ghettoness. Nothing positive is in this show. Black grown woman fighting, black woman don't know how to look beautiful without all that shyt, weave, makeup, fake teeth, etc. Black woman using (once again as you all seen) their body parts to make it big or to be noticed. This is a big ghetto mess, and the reason why i'm even acknowledging this show is because of my boy Baby Drew.

We as black people can win this race battle if only we don't give white people what they want, and that's ignorance, ghettoness, and trash. Boycott Bad Girls Club, this shyt,and all that ghetto black TV foolishness cause it ain't doing shyt but inspiring the young generation in a negative way.

:pacspit:

Real talk

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

Side note: This is what white people use black people for, to make an income off of their ghettoness. Nothing positive is in this show. Black grown woman fighting, black woman don't know how to look beautiful without all that shyt, weave, makeup, fake teeth, etc. Black woman using (once again as you all seen) their body parts to make it big or to be noticed. This is a big ghetto mess, and the reason why i'm even acknowledging this show is because of my boy Baby Drew.

We as black people can win this race battle if only we don't give white people what they want, and that's ignorance, ghettoness, and trash. Boycott Bad Girls Club, this shyt,and all that ghetto black TV foolishness cause it ain't doing shyt but inspiring the young generation in a negative way.

:pacspit:

Man sit yo ass down!
mrtngry1.jpg

If you wanna fight ignorance and do something for the community... FINE. Do something meaningful and stop bytching about a tv show. Cuz that's easy to do. Getting out there in the streets and actually helping, well that's hard.