Lou Will says Sacramento is trash. What's wrong with Sac town?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Sacramento is one of the few cities left in California where people with average salaries can afford to buy that cliche suburban home with a pool and a grill in the backyard.

The city won’t appeal to celebrities or people that go out partying every weekend but if you are the type of person that just wants a comfortable and quiet suburban life, it’s a great option.

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
meh getting paid millions of dollars a big house and amenities

buffalo is one of the WOAT cities to me but besides willis mcgahee most bills players love it there, jim kelly, thurman thomas still live in buffalo

Of course they'll love it. They're the only thing popping there.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Off top, before I even read this thread...

Lou Will spent his first 11 years of his life in Memphis. I lived in Memphis my 8th grade year and have been many times...

Sacramento shyts on Memphis in almost every measurable way. Nobody from Memphis can say anything bad about Sacramento, fukk outta here 🤣...

He moved to Atlanta when he was 11 but lived in Gwinnett, I used to live there too...

Objectively Atlanta is a more popping city than Sacramento. As a guy who has lived there though, the pretentiousness and fake balling got old to me quick, as well as the Georgia weather and behind doors racism, white folk in Metro Atlanta are definitely closet racists in general...

But yes if you're more inclined to a larger nightlife and entertainment destination, you may enjoy Atlanta more. The problem with these "shyt on Sac" threads is the portrayal is that there is no entertainment or nightlife or culture in Sacramento, which is also an objective lie...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Sacramento would be the biggest city or second biggest city in any other state besides Cali, Florida, and Texas. It's in Cali so mf's underrated how strong of a city it is, I'm never gonna let these bullshyt narratives pass. If Sacramento was in NC or Wisconsin or Massachusetts or New Mexico or any of the 47 states that's not the three I mentioned, it would get front page access. Imagine thinking somewhere like Kansas City is more popping than Sac---->KC is a Midwest city and the 2nd biggest city in its state, it would be an afterthought if it were in California...

Somewhere like New Orleans would be less prominent if it wasn't the biggest city in a backwoods rural state, it wouldn't register in California...

I'm not letting this bullshyt fly 🤣

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My homie lived there for a spell n said it was garbage with awful women other then his girl lmao
your boy might be gay

Sacramento has the best looking women in all of California. Half the bad bytches in LA are from Sacramento on the low

Issue with Sacramento is that its sprawled out compared to most cities in California and kind of boring. Also not many tourists, so its more of a local bar feeling, even if you go to a nightclub

Sacramento got zero bytches :mjlol:

It’s the equivalent to going to Rochester NY :mjlol:

:gucci: its pretty widely known Sacramento has a high amount of bad bytches :gucci: yall really come on here and just type crazy shyt :gucci: Their was a point in time when 90% of the girls on Wild'n Out were from Sacramento :mjlol:

Spend enough time at parties in LA and you'll quickly realize a lot of bad bytches out there are from Sacramento

Saying Sacramento dont got bad bytches would be like saying Dave and Busters doesnt have filipino girls as frequent customers :mjlol: just blasphemy

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lou Will spent his first 11 years of his life in Memphis. I lived in Memphis my 8th grade year and have been many times...

Sacramento shyts on Memphis in almost every measurable way. Nobody from Memphis can say anything bad about Sacramento, fukk outta here 🤣
What if he feels the same way about Memphis? Does he live there now, has he said Memphis is doper than Sac?

Nobody can control where they're born at, and everyone doesn't automatically like the place they're from.