3v3kj3.jpg
images

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I know most people don’t like politics but we really need to start pushing political positions in our community. This stays happening
we (black americans) have a rich history full of awesome political theory. i'd say look at h rap brown or fred hampton. even booker t tbh.

black thinkers exist still today, a few names i can think of the top off youtube rn.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
the thing is depending on the politics that get pushed, this would be an inevitable position

and I do believe this is response to the fact that immigrants weren't included in the main stimulus bill that got passed.

I know most people don’t like politics but we really need to start pushing political positions in our community. This stays happening

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im gonna be that guy: blacks disproportionately getting it and immigrants and illegals having it are two separate issues that can converge.

Fact: blacks are disproportionately poor and probably dont have health insurance and cant afford to “seek cover” in large swaths of Chicago. Thats one issue.

Illegal Immigrants are walking amongst us and they also cannot generally use health services that arent free clinics or ER. So alternatively you have illegals walking around not doing any testing cause fukk ass ICE is still doing raids during a pandemic. I get the concern for brothas and sistas, but they gonna be in the grocery stores catching this shyt from people who are afraid to get access. Mind you they wont be getting stimulus checks, so expect some cat with covid to be selling corn to black folks on the corner with a side of corona cause he has no official employment. Yes, it should also be guaranteed to poor blacks. Dont get my point twisted.