Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I watch HoD and I'm going watch RoP when it drops. I suppose the mere existence of RoP at the same time could make the writers of HoD go harder.

How is Halo involved tho?

What I mean is its good for all tv shows because if Paramount or Disney plus wants viewers and people to subscribe they are going up against some big budget high quality shows. Even the new SW Andor show is competting this fall.

I also think I heard the creater of breaking bad and better call saul is making a sci-fi show.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
oh they finally got nikkas in Middle Earth now:aicmon: Did Sauron nuke them all after the events of this show

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Damned if they do damned if they don't with some of y'all. :camby:

Thats a fair observation. there has thus far been what 6 movies and 0 minorities at all lol. Where did they all go:ohhh:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
oh they finally got nikkas in Middle Earth now:aicmon: Did Sauron nuke them all after the events of this show
giphy.gif

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
oh is this show a prequel to the movies? I saw black and brown people in the Hobbit but I didn't like those movies
I thought it was doing its own thing in its own universe
The Hobbit is a prequel to LOTR. RoP covers events even before The Hobbit.

:mjlol: @ movie universe racial segregation

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The fact that this is sitting on 83% on RT is telling....damn near every TV show, even the most generic forgettable trash get's 90%+ on RT.

TV critics fukk with everything. Even with them Bezos payola this thing couldn't get up to 90%? :picard:

Does the 1% make a difference? I'm not sure a lot of you nikkas realize this show is getting hate over diversity.