Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
None of this has been adapted before. It's literally like House of the Dragon where it's about established lore that hasn't been filmed.

Oh word? I thought it was a retelling of Fellowship :ehh:

I still dont fukk with it bc I don't like that middle earth fantasy shyt

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The fact that this is sitting on 83% on RT is telling....damn near every TV show, even the most generic forgettable trash get's 90%+ on RT.

TV critics fukk with everything. Even with them Bezos payola this thing couldn't get up to 90%? :picard:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
The fact that this is sitting on 83% on RT is telling....damn near every TV show, even the most generic forgettable trash get's 90%+ on RT.

TV critics fukk with everything. Even with them Bezos payola this thing couldn't get up to 90%? :picard:
House of the Dragon is at 84%

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The moment of truth is here
The culture war fanatics have been driving the hate machine up for this show
If it turns out to be good they all look stupid
If it turns out to be bad then there are levels of bad but a billion was wasted

could have made some more shadow or war/mordor games

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is 0% chance this doesn't get review bombed heavily. A lot of people are wanting this to fail and are grading this on a crazy curve. Even the people who are wanting it to succeed vs the softball reviews HOTD was getting initially. Lots of people made up their minds on the first set of released visuals. If its even slightly good, there's just a large contingent that will say it's bad. This will make the female lead hate of this summer look like a children's game.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
As someone who watched the lord of the rings movie in theaters when they first came out as a kid for what they where big dungeon and dragons action movies. I'd watch the show just for the fact they have some minorities in it.

either way its goes its good competition.

The show may not be all that but no one can deny the quality, their putting into shows nowadays.

This pushes shows like GoT and Halo.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As someone who watched the lord of the rings movie in theaters when they first came out as a kid for what they where big dungeon and dragons action movies. I'd watch the show just for the fact they have some minorities in it.

either way its goes its good competition.

The show may not be all that but no one can deny the quality, their putting into shows nowadays.

This pushes shows like GoT and Halo.

I watch HoD and I'm going watch RoP when it drops. I suppose the mere existence of RoP at the same time could make the writers of HoD go harder.

How is Halo involved tho?