Lord Jamar says keep censoring because thought crimes will be a thing

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Isn’t a sustainable model. These big wigs think they wanna control the world when the end game is essentially becoming parents to zombies who will either all die out or lose their shyt and destroy them. Either way we all lose in the end and nature replaces us to see if the next group isn’t as fukking stupid as the 1%

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really can't see the big picture when it comes to these global spectacles, can they?

Why do you think they really removed dislikes from youtube? Follow that and see where it leads and then consider the nature of the data stream when it comes to molding perceptions.
You said nothing
Tell us why or don't bring it up

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps

At 28:40
Says after the next step from censorship of people they tell you to hate.. they will come after your thoughts. So if you watch a movie and remember something later on in the day your shyt will be flagged :mjlol: if you have ruminating negative thoughts or if you have tourettes your done.

Minority Report shyt :francis:

Google Search "neurorights" it's a thing

Here's the live he had

They better go head and turn one of the bigger states into a giant prison first. I nominate Florida on the strength that half the job of populating this prison would already be done:ehh:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Lord Jamar also said…

-Earth is flat
-Covid masks caused us to get sick because we breathe exhaust fumes
-5G is causing Covid
-A million other smart dumb nikka claims

This is why I don't take Lord Jamar seriously.

I bet Lord Jamar doesn't even know where the concept of "thought crimes" came from. Right wing conspiracy theorist love referencing 1984 while also glossing over that casual sex was considered a crime in that same dystopian society, but I digress.

Lord Jamar consumes a lot of right wing conspiracy theories

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I mean I get the sentiment but if you're a supporter of free speech you also have to defend the right to free speech of people you disagree with. Lets not be children here

That's fukking stupid. No group of people tolerate that nonsense but your clown ass wants blacks to be docile and let any semblance of disrespect and dehumanization pass

fukk you

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Yup. This has been the plan for decades. The world is but a stage. They’ve been building up to this through modern cancel culture. It’s going to get to the point where you can and will be punished for your thoughts...

EcpFHhiWkAIri1O.png

And they already have the technology to read your thoughts. It’s just most people are too stupid to realize all of their smart devices very much probably have this capability. This article about a headset that you can search Google using just your thoughts was published years ago. There is no doubt that tech has advanced since then.

Mind-reading headset lets you Google just with your thoughts

Idiots on here will scream “conspiracy theory” even though it’s clear to anyone with two braincells to rub together that we have zero privacy these days thanks to smart devices and technology. And nobody cares because people have become so self absorbed thanks to the convenience provided by big tech as well as being addicted and dependent on it.

Everybody has had experiences of thinking something that later just popped up on their Google/YouTube or social media feeds, but they try to rationalize that “oh, Google is just tracking me constantly through my search history, location, social media or even watching my smart device cameras and listening as well but not reading my actual thoughts” as if that is somehow better. The most invisible products of invasive modern technology are definitely kept a secret from the dumbed down population.
You posted a picture equating white men wanting to say whatever they want without consequences to black people
being lynched only because we are black. Make no mistake this is the purpose of this pic, I hope you’re not black posting this shyt:snoop: