Lord Jamar says keep censoring because thought crimes will be a thing

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
here you go breh..

Yeah, of course, Stalin was a film addict, although it's a common feature of communist leaders, both in thought and politics. I'm getting off topic, I just love the fusion of film and politics, especially during the Soviet era.

But in general, with what you are getting at, you only need to reference the Red Scare, I would say, people like Stalin were always aware of the power of media, mainly through Lenin, but what you are getting at is better realized during that period.

And with regard to the media being used to control people, I'm a determinist, so of course I recognize the importance of media, but people get a little too crazy about the topic, too conspiracy driven. I don't mind highlighting historical points, but when it comes to the conspiracy aspect, a couple of sentences or paragraphs is really doing the topic an injustice, and it's acting irresponsibly, the topic is much more complex and I wouldn't want people walking away thinking everything is mind control.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Terms and Conditions

just decline and not use the platform

or you can read the whole thing and find a way to sue like Charleston White. Ye is not going to jail.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Unless robots do it how could you possibly enforce and police it?
Will you just let these victims cry in peace? The marketplace of free thinking is under attack, especially here on thecoli, we may not like chomos, or folks that push authoritarian, bigoted talking points/narratives, but they should be able to shytpost their brain rotted garbage freely, with zero accountability :troll:
I can't believe that people are so fukking mad that they can't get off WS and hateful rhetoric on social media platforms, or even on here, a fukking message board. They LOVE capitalism way more than they love their kids, but if a privately owned message board wants to take advantage of their rights under the same capitalistic system, it's going against their freedom of speech lololololol some folks on here really are fukking stupid, and i am unsure how they made it this far in life.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Smart dumb c00ns believe this.

Private businesses can censor who they like. If you as a user doesn't like it you can take your business elsewhere. Like when conservatives made Truth Social and Parler.

But some of the victim complex having goofies are such big attention whores...that they don't want to leave or be kicked off the bigger and more popular social apps.

Freedom of Speech is the right for the govt. not to censor you.

Twitter and Instagram have just as much of a right to kick out racists and bigots as a Denny's or Aspen Dental.

If you owned a small business and someone came into y'alls establishment talking about whatever ethnic group your family belongs to recklessly...would it be a Freedom of Speech violation to kick them out(ban them)? Would it be "Cancel Culture"

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Another thing I just realized is that for years these conservatives "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" respectibility politic type Black folks have been saying we need to create our own shyt when other Black folks complain about being treated unfairly on social media.

But as soon as they are being targeted for their views all of a sudden it they need to post of non-Black apps or it's the end of the world.

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago

At 28:40
Says after the next step from censorship of people they tell you to hate.. they will come after your thoughts. So if you watch a movie and remember something later on in the day your shyt will be flagged :mjlol: if you have ruminating negative thoughts or if you have tourettes your done.

Minority Report shyt :francis:

Google Search "neurorights" it's a thing

Here's the live he had

I used to listen black dot, red/blue pill, griff, etc but the older I got the more I hit them with the :hhh: while watching. Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory and all of the numerology and astrology babble. This stuff is unwatchable now :scust: