Lord Jamar says keep censoring because thought crimes will be a thing

Anton

All Star
Daps
They haven’t completely removed dislikes. You just can’t see the number of dislikes unless you actually dislike something. They should honestly do the same for likes because a lot of people succumb to following the crowd. I’ve even seen it on here, I’ll make a comment that wont get any reactions. Then a few days or a week later, one person daps it, then more and more people start dapping it only after that initial person set it off. It’s like people don’t want to be the one who gives that first dap because they’re worried about who will see it.

If they want, they should simply tally the number of reactions, then you wont know what is liked or disliked until you click on it.
this aint true.. even you dislike it.. you still cant see the dislikes..

Anton

All Star
Daps
The most annoying thing about people like you is that you can never EVER back up any of your bullshyt beliefs with concrete evidence. It's always "look at xx and come to your own conclusions" or "follow this vague thing and see where it leads you!!!" You can never just lay it all out.

And when you finally feel you have an answer, it is always simple-minded bullshyt like this:

:laff:

Hey, did you know "saggin" is "nikkas" spelled backwards? Saggin was intentionally designed to not only slow down you mobility but your thought process too, so you can't pick up what the homosexual illuminati cabal is up too! Buy my DVDs to hear the rest!
Joseph Stalin once said

I would give you the Red Army tomorrow if you gave me Hollywood in return. I can dominate the world more effectively with Hollywood than with the Red Army.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You shyt on drill for daps.. who you fooling breh
^^^^^^^^. Imagine being black and getting angry at someone in 2022 for shytting on an artform that literally normalizes black death & destruction. :dead:

If you're not black I completely understand your anger.

If you ARE black you're not someone I'm gonna waste time going back & forth with.

You got it brutha/CAC

Anton

All Star
Daps
^^^^^^^^. Imagine being black and getting angry at someone in 2022 for shytting on an artform that literally normalizes black death & destruction. :dead:

If you're not black I completely understand your anger.

If you ARE black you're not someone I'm gonna waste time going back & forth with.

You got it brutha/CAC
do you watch white people movies n tv shows?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Joseph Stalin once said

I would give you the Red Army tomorrow if you gave me Hollywood in return. I can dominate the world more effectively with Hollywood than with the Red Army.
Show me where he said this. I mean, a real confirmed quote with a reference too. And not just a link back to Frank B. Wilderson III.

There is a difference between understanding how media can be used as a tool to spread propaganda and all the dumb conspiracy theories a lot of these people come up with on here and elsewhere.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Unless robots do it how could you possibly enforce and police it?

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Yup. This has been the plan for decades. The world is but a stage. They’ve been building up to this through modern cancel culture. It’s going to get to the point where you can and will be punished for your thoughts...

EcpFHhiWkAIri1O.png
:mjlol: Conservative persecution fetish is strong!

Anton

All Star
Daps
Show me where he said this. I mean, a real confirmed quote with a reference too. And not just a link back to Frank B. Wilderson III.

There is a difference between understanding how media can be used as a tool to spread propaganda and all the dumb conspiracy theories a lot of these people come up with on here and elsewhere.

here you go breh..

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
That's so absurd, the idea of on the spot identification of thoughts... That is beyond living populations. Even in Sci-Fi, it's either, one is able to see a predetermined outcome (Minority Report) or it's a matter of interpreting brain data for tracking stress or anger (Psycho-Pass). Now ironically, in Minority Report, they had the precogs, and were able to see their thoughts, still scrambled, but they were hooked up to machinery. Thought crimes is rather sci-fi, unless you are working with a different definition.

It's hard out here for conspiracy brehs. :wow: