Lord Jamar: "Donnell Rawlings Is a B*tch Ass N*gga"

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
:laugh:

I was just getting ready to post this. Even though I don't know much about Jamar's music, all his DJ Vlad interviews are hilarious. Whenever I see a new Vlad interview from him, I definitely check it out.

I know more about Jamar being Supreme Allah than his music. I used to watch OZ a lot back in the day. As for him being butt naked in the showers, it was part of the show. Its not homo unless you want it to be. What's gay about a man taking a shower? Well, its not like I wanted to see that but it wasn't gay at all IMO.

That was the main thing that put a lot of people off OZ. All the gay shyt and butt naked men taking showers :laff:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
He's right in what he said.
:ehh:

Vlad you gon' get what you have coming to you soon enough. :ufdup:Your site does nothing but put Hip Hop artist in the middle of controversy. Does he even pay the people he's interviewing?

Yeah, I definitely agree. Vlad is a fukking shyt stirrer. That's all he does. Stir shyt between people. He already got his ass handed to him back in the day by Ross and his people. They beat him up for breaking the CO story. He's gonna get it again soon. :laff:

All Vlad does is try and start beef between dudes

Yeah he does. He's found his publicity cash cow. Starting shyt between all these different people to get ratings.