Lord help me get through Metal Gear Solid 5

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I just realized I have the actual game y’all are talking about. The intro is fire if intimidating but haven’t gotten far enough to really assess. I’m gonna buy myself a Ps5 slim and pick up some more games/finish this.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I played through it when it dropped and enjoyed the game but once I did the main missions I was done with the game because by that point I knew the actually ending was not in the game would never be finished.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, MGS at its worst tries to blend in the horror elements a little too much :francis:
:gucci::mjtf:
Gray Fox Hallway

Psycho Mantis

MGS 2 Campbell’s A.I.

campbell-ai.gif

MGS 3 The Sorrow boss fight

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I love these types of threads cause it exposes the two types of games

those who play just for story and lore
and those who just play to play

I dont care for metal gear, but its one of my favorite games of all time. You can do so much shyt in this game, and it just gets better as it goes. They had to stop him from adding more and more features. To me, if you are bored playing... you are just waiting for story and clicking through menu's. The whole game is to be played and enjoyed, not just viewed as a cutscene and storyboard.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I love these types of threads cause it exposes the two types of games

those who play just for story and lore
and those who just play to play

I dont care for metal gear, but its one of my favorite games of all time. You can do so much shyt in this game, and it just gets better as it goes. They had to stop him from adding more and more features. To me, if you are bored playing... you are just waiting for story and clicking through menu's. The whole game is to be played and enjoyed, not just viewed as a cutscene and storyboard.
MGS is one of the most convoluted stories of all time…nobody has time to search up every bizarre nuance and detail with each codec call and cutscene in real time. And that wasn’t needed till after MGS3.

This is coming from someone who loved MGS1-3, shyt I fw MGS4 I just haven’t finished it.