Lord help me get through Metal Gear Solid 5

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:pachaha: Damn breh. You're on the part where Eli was attempting a coup d'etat. It's been a minute since I remembered that part though.

I stopped at the mission where I had to rescue these two prisoners being held by the kids, and I just realized that I got a wife and a joey.

fukk this game :camby:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This has to be one of the worst stealth games in the history of video games. Even the stealth in Uncharted 4 was bettter, even @Kamikaze Revy agrees.

Breh its like the game pushed you to go hard and Rambo the shyt, compared to the previous MGS games that actually welcomes the stealthy ways, even pushes you to do such things (MGS3 with The Sorrow boss IYKYK).

But this game just wants to fukk with you. Like one minute you are putting folks to sleep, only for that annoying prick in your ear telling you to "USE A MISSLE LAUNCHER BOSS!! THATS THE TARGET RIGHT THERE!" :demonic:

:mindblown: BREH IS IT OOCHIE WALLY OR ONE MIC

AM I RAMBO OR fukkING AGENT 47

HELP ME MAKE SENSE OF THIS DAMN GAME :damn:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Absolutely insane for all Kojima did for Konami they didn't just let him fukking cook. The gameplay is so solid, but everything else around it is rough. Ground Zeroes is damn near perfect slice too.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely insane for all Kojima did for Konami they didn't just let him fukking cook. The gameplay is so solid, but everything else around it is rough. Ground Zeroes is damn near perfect slice too.
Naw, they had to reign him in. He spent waaaaaaay too much money on.....jack shyt. Nothing happened in this game, no cutscenes, no story, just random shyt strung together and repeating missions because......repeat the missions.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thats the thing. I LOVED the gameplay. Some of the best shooting and controls in an action game since Stranglehold.

My beef is the god awful story and pacing. Like I get they were doing an episodic approach to the game, but holy hell that's the biggest crock of shyt just to take away the heat of the game being shallow as hell.

Now I'm on my Joseph Kony shyt with beating up child soldiers :why:
The story is not complete. Just get over it and enjoy the gameplay. We know what happened with Kojima and Konami during development so what point does it serve to ask about the story in 2024 basically?
:gucci:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The story is not complete. Just get over it and enjoy the gameplay. We know what happened with Kojima and Konami during development so what point does it serve to ask about the story in 2024 basically?
:gucci:

Breh too late. Game got thrown in the bushes.

One thing of enjoying gameplay, and the next is going star raving insane with monotonous gameplay :why:

Superstar
Daps
I bought day 1, had fun at first then struggled to push through until I got to Africa. The only part I really hated about the game was having to manage mother base. I don’t like being forced into multiplayer, so most time I would just ignore intruders.