Lord help me get through Metal Gear Solid 5

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed:One of my biggest disappointments during that gen. I was so hyped for this game especially as a big MGS fan. The gameplay is the best in the series, and arguably in the entire stealth genre. But everything else around this game is boring af. Boring open world, boring story, boring characters, bad pacing, and only one good boss battle. Game should’ve took liberties from Gound Zeroes. And had big open hub levels with multiple routes, great level design, great atmosphere, and different ways to tackle a mission. Add multiple locations other than just Africa and Afghanistan. And this game would’ve been perfect.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Just drop it. It's not worth any of the time or effort. Unless you just like going around shooting and sneaking.

I don't regret the 120 or so hours I put into it, and I'd replay it today, it's still very good if you come in with no expectations.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Wanna play this cuz it’s 4.99 on sale a lot ,but like all 3rd person action games

Tlou2 makes everything else jarring to play except Spider-Man games to me.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
It's an unfinished game. Konami shut down production, locked Kojima in his office, and polished it up to release .

There is a whole a lot of drama around it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I said it before and I'll say it again

I havent played this since the opening mission when I alerted soldiers and immediately rage quit

This was 2015. I paid full price for a game and only played 2% of it

Breh the hospital mission was GOATed.

Hell Ground Zeros was actually kinda fire.

For some strange reason this game just feels like unconcentrated ass.

AND IM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH THIS shyt GAME BECAUSE OF THESE DAMN CHILD SOLDIERS :why:

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Breh the hospital mission was GOATed.

Hell Ground Zeros was actually kinda fire.

For some strange reason this game just feels like unconcentrated ass.

AND IM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH THIS shyt GAME BECAUSE OF THESE DAMN CHILD SOLDIERS :why:

Rescuing them repeatedly actually helps if you're stuck with Demon Snake :francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Just drop it. It's not worth any of the time or effort. Unless you just like going around shooting and sneaking.

Breh I tried the shooting and sneaking, to just blowing up shyt and I still was demonically bored.

The final straw was them damn kids and trying not to kill them. I bombed them with sleeping gas and them little motherfukker kept popping up like no doze.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Breh I tried the shooting and sneaking, to just blowing up shyt and I still was demonically bored.

The final straw was them damn kids and trying not to kill them. I bombed them with sleeping gas and them little motherfukker kept popping up like no doze.

Are you on the mission where you have to extract Eli?