Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I like what looks good to me. If your plastic surgeon can make you look passable for a woman, so be it :manny:

Ok...But, like I said...In the real world...The thing outside of this here internet...You should honestly pick one side and stay over there. You can't play those games out there with both parties unless you're getting the green light from them. It's not safe and it's not right.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
@charmander

Dad make it go away

Djqzx.gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
He aint the only one of these dudes. Its a large population of them on here, most of them underground.

To think, Zay and LA Fisher succeeded in their mission:wow:

I rather these folks be comfortable and out in the open instead of shunning them into double lives potentially getting some poor woman unknowingly sick from cross contamination.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Ok...But, like I said...In the real world...The thing outside of this here internet...You should honestly pick one side and stay over there. You can't play those games out there with both parties unless you're getting the green light from them. It's not safe and it's not right.
Games? :mjlol:
Any female I’m involved with online or offline are aware of what I like.