Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't shoot "fair"..what part of this do you not understand?

Besides...me being patience and letting you throw up all over the latter part of the thread has made me happy and left me justified in my decision.
We can shoot “unfair” then. Pull up

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thats not what he meant by that coco :comeon:

Stop it with the self depreciation posts before i beat yo ass :ufdup:
You can beat me anytime you want :noah:

When you say "like me", what does that mean?

:lupe:
I have the best parents ever who always taught me to love myself, but I still ended up having such low self esteem. I look for validation in the wrong places...and end up embarrassing myself. No matter how good you are as a parent, your child can still come out messed up. Parenting isn't as straightforward as people think, and your kids wont always go in the direction you want.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
You can beat me anytime you want :noah:

I have the best parents ever who always taught me to love myself, but I still ended up having such low self esteem. I look for validation in the wrong places...and end up embarrassing myself. No matter how good you are as a parent, your child can still come out messed up. Parenting isn't as straightforward as people think, and your kids want always go in the direction you want.
I hope these nikkas and their fukked up views on beauty ideals and what type of women they desire doesnt have something to do with u feeling this way :what:

I wish i could kick it with u for a week and show u the ropes. U have ALOT TO LEARN !