Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Lmao, I’m not into MEN, MEN. I’d only mess with TS and Intersex as far as that goes. I’ve never been with either, but I’m open to it if the face and body looks like a woman. If I met somebody and we developed an emotional connection, I’m not gonna bush her once it’s revealed she’s TS, or Intersex. That’s shallow.
ANTIDOTE_JANET_MOCK_SOH_1600x900.jpg.image.1600.900.high.jpg

Janet-Mock-Author-Activist-TV-Host.png

"As long as it looks like a woman." Lol well....You should just stick with women plain and simple...Or maybe you actually are contempt with the Transsexuals and shyt runs a little deeper than what you just said? It runs deeper than just "appearance"? Only thing I'd say is, don't mix the two and just pick a side and stay there and don't budge. That's for the sake of her, her, her, & her but, not for the sake of you.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis

"As long as it looks like a woman." Lol well....You should just stick with women plain and simple...Or maybe you actually are contempt with the Transsexuals and shyt runs a little deeper than what you just said? It runs deeper than just "appearance"? Only thing I'd say is, don't mix the two and just pick a side and stay there and don't budge. That's for the sake of her, her, her, & her but, not for the sake of you.

This world is fukked.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

I like what looks good to me. If your plastic surgeon can make you look passable for a woman, so be it :manny:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore