Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
DBC – High Quality Instrumentals For a Low Price – Let Me Produce Your Next Hit!
If anybody needs instrumentals, come shop with me.
tenor.gif

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
''The M.I.C. said:
You definitely ain't a smart motherfukker.

Lemme go ahead and take off my degrees, the refined speech and the dark clouds so I can throw a verse at you like a real nikka. I'm going to talk to you like you my son, since you keep crying after me fakkit. I'm gonna give a man lesson that ya disappearing act pops should've gave you, nikka. I'm gonna give you a clue from a nikka that done almost four decades on this Earth, my son.

You ain't a street nikka, you ain't no G fakkit, the wind done blew up your skirt, nikka. You all p*ssy out here...I'm a native here nikka, born n bred in Charlotte. What nikka who really moves by code out here gonna ask another nikka to set up a fight by his own design? You're asking to die, my son. You ain't even living yet but your asking for death...cause I sure as hell would've dragged your ass to the westside on Tuckaseegee and let yo ass go round a corner into my old neighborhood and show you how really retarded nikkas is out here. Reach the vacant cul de sac where there's no lights and where no one goes after a certain time and as soon as your dumbass wanders right in..get lit the fukk up and resting in your fukkin car, waiting for the afterlife.

Suburb nikkas can't translate to gangster nikkas breh..you can't do it. You can't. You can try but you will fail, son...cause nikkas like you don't know when to naturally quit before you transgress and get bodied. Other the way around, yes sir..nikkas can grow up, like myself, but you ain't on that breh. Real baltimore nikkas, some whom I met, are real low key but are some chop you up on the spot type nikkas...word to @BmoreGorilla. ...you don't have that spirit so stop trying to emulate before you get RIP'd out here...especially in Charlotte. nikka from Towson, a nikka from Owings Mill or some shyt out here begging for attention..nikka you ain't molded like that so stop fukking with me.''

Idris-Elba.gif

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Summary of the thread is this nikka in his feelings over all these women. Sensitive over coco and prima donna. Got called sensitive then started acting sensitive about it. Got kicked out of a chatroom.. And went off about it.. Tried to go at MIC and he wasn't having it. Instead of beefing with the dude Now it's just back and forth arguing with women.

Like bruh what's the point of arguing with women.
:gucci:
Let them say what they want to say and figure out through actions what's real and what's not. I'm not finna have a debate with emotional creatures. Got a nikka looking emotional right Now. That's why they calling him sensitive