Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
This shyt hella messy, that damn RT thread been hella messy for a min.

Seem like everybody get they turn to be involved even if you never intended to be in it.

I be trying to save that mufukka with nerd shyt but it be a lost cause sometimes
I legit just wanna chill like the old days back then, but everytime I come back and post I just....
aTzP9kqn.gif

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Do I drop this heat and risk getting banned or do I just fallback
Decisions decisions
:mjgrin:

Naw...Withdraw from that foolishness all together. Nikka, look at us....Got us looking like Coli meets LAHH. And what do we gain? Not a damn thing if we're honest. Early 20's...This is some dumb young nikka shyt personified. fukk the fukkery lol. Let's make some music together or some shyt, I know you got that hot shyt too...Message board Soap Opera's are corny asf. Nikka let's bounce.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Discord stay getting a bad name cause of one channel

My fault @Judo, shoulda gave these nikkas aol

:distewmuch:
Naw breh, OUR discord is legit, it's different levels to this shyt. People smart enough to know the difference between a good and bad discord servers, it's not that hard. :yeshrug:

We out here trying to LevelUp and do better for ourselves, talk among good people, learn and share from others, and try to be best of black excellence as much as we can. We small, but we try to grow everyday. :wow::blessed:

If people don't wanna be a part of that then sucks for them, they not gonna drag us down. It hurts, but sometimes you gotta cut em' off and move on.:yeshrug:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Naw...Withdraw from that foolishness all together. Nikka, look at us....Got us looking like Coli meets LAHH. And what do we gain? Not a damn thing if we're honest. Early 20's...This is some dumb young nikka shyt personified. fukk the fukkery lol. Let's make some music together or some shyt, I know you got that hot shyt too...Message board Soap Opera's are corny asf. Nikka let's bounce.
:wow: You right