Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Prynce

Daps
i've never simped, discorded or PMed a coli chick. so go ahead and expose away.

:mjgrin:
tumblr_nmt9m6uvQW1s2safbo2_500.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For anybody still confused on how I play a part in any of this: Somebody messaged me and told me that Coco was emotional and said that she "loved me" to them and then I went to Coco and went off on her for it..Telling her that shyt was weird, and she was being too obsessive and emotionally invested, and that I didn't want her to contact me anymore because the shyt was never that serious to me. Then I was told by Coco that she was being lied on which made me feel some kinda way because they basically made me go off on her for no damn reason. But, now I don't even know what the truth it about this shyt...I don't even care anymore either lol.

LOL so you went off on her without verifying if she even said it? smh. Yall suck at being friends with each other.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
Naw breh, OUR discord is legit, it's different levels to this shyt. People smart enough to know the difference between a good and bad discord servers, it's not that hard. :yeshrug:

We out here trying to LevelUp and do better for ourselves, talk among good people, learn and share from others, and try to be best of black excellence as much as we can. We small, but we try to grow everyday. :wow::blessed:

If people don't wanna be a part of that then sucks for them, they not gonna drag us down. It hurts, but sometimes you gotta cut em' off and move on.:yeshrug:

This nikka pitching the fukk outta the room. Breh sounds like a salesman and shyt
:lolbron: I see you Judo