Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
For anybody still confused on how I play a part in any of this: Somebody messaged me and told me that Coco was emotional and said that she "loved me" to them and then I went to Coco and went off on her for it..Telling her that shyt was weird, and she was being too obsessive and emotionally invested, and that I didn't want her to contact me anymore because the shyt was never that serious to me. Then I was told by Coco that she was being lied on which made me feel some kinda way because they basically made me go off on her for no damn reason. But, now I don't even know what the truth it about this shyt...I don't even care anymore either lol.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Everybody screaming “HoH”, but how many of y’all REALLY about that life? :mjgrin:
tenor.gif

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
For anybody still confused on how I play a part in any of this: Somebody messaged me and told me that Coco was emotional and said that she "loved me" to them and then I went to Coco and went off on her for it..Telling her that shyt was weird, and she was being too obsessive and emotionally invested, and that I didn't want her to contact me anymore because the shyt was never that serious to me. Then I was told by Coco that she was being lied on which made me feel some kinda way because they basically made me go off on her for no damn reason. But, now I don't even know what the truth it about thid shyt...I don't even care anymore either lol.

Sweety, I thought you said you were done? Come on now. :usure:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For anybody still confused on how I play a part in any of this: Somebody messaged me and told me that Coco was emotional and said that she "loved me" to them and then I went to Coco and went off on her for it..Telling her that shyt was weird, and she was being too obsessive and emotionally invested, and that I didn't want her to contact me anymore. Then I was told by Coco that she was being lied on which made me feel some kinda way because they basically made me go off on her for no damn reason. But, now I don't even know what the truth it about thid shyt...I don't even care anymore either lol.
I never said I loved you.