Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
For anybody still confused on how I play a part in any of this: Somebody messaged me and told me that Coco was emotional and said that she "loved me" to them and then I went to Coco and went off on her for it..Telling her that shyt was weird, and she was being too obsessive and emotionally invested, and that I didn't want her to contact me anymore because the shyt was never that serious to me. Then I was told by Coco that she was being lied on which made me feel some kinda way because they basically made me go off on her for no damn reason. But, now I don't even know what the truth it about this shyt...I don't even care anymore either lol.
Give full context about you putting me into y'all business by pming me about yall because you told me she was taking you too serious and how you tried to pond her off on your brother because you were misleading her.

At the same time, coco pmed me about you and asked what I thought about you. I didn't like you at this point but I said you were coo and I don't think you are ready for a relationship because you posting on the forum about being promiscuous. I covered your tracks because I didn't want to straight up tell her you told me you were not feeling her like that and wanted to hook her up with someone else.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
@Whitehaven said its dope what I do to her legs like the cocaine I be stretchin em
full