Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
You mentioned it first :stopitslime:

nikkas talking about getting "serious" about an Internet relationship
X8jM9KL.gif

You nikkas took it back to AOL chatrooms in 5th grade n shyt :wow:

You nikkas ain't got shyt going on in real life huh :patrice:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I got thrown under the bus cause nikkas feelings were hurt over Selina’s friend getting banned from my chat so they made a new server. Coco takes it upon herself to send me a PM days later.
I figure :ohhh: maybe she does really care about a nikka cause she the only one who decided to check up on me, that’s tough. :ohhh:
I happen to randomly pop up back in the chat weeks later to see the hoe shyt she said about me while I wasn’t there and immediately threw her to the bushes. Simple. :hhh:
She spammed my phone and PM after I bushed her tryna get me to accept her again :mjlol:
Girl dead told me she was literally about to cry because she thought I was ignoring her because of a picture she sent me without makeup and filters. Coco is legit crazy :why:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas talking about getting "serious" about an Internet relationship
X8jM9KL.gif

You nikkas took it back to AOL chatrooms in 5th grade n shyt :wow:

You nikkas ain't got shyt going on in real life huh :patrice:
i hope they at least getting nudes outta this shyt.

and if they are they should share with their coli brehs too. :mjgrin:

it ain't like the brehettes aint trading yalls dikk pics like holographic charizards. :francis:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime: Stop it. Had I not bushed Coco we would be a “thing.” We’re talking about someone who was borderline obsessed with me, so much that she got a Coli nikka to threaten me with witchcraft be cause I flirted with other people in a Discord chat

Why r u constantly blasting coco ? She already copped pleas from u

Last edited by a moderator:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got thrown under the bus cause nikkas feelings were hurt over Selina’s friend getting banned from my chat so they made a new server. Coco takes it upon herself to send me a PM days later.
I figure :ohhh: maybe she does really care about a nikka cause she the only one who decided to check up on me, that’s tough. :ohhh:

check up on you? breh you got kicked of a chatroom. it's not like you got cancer or something. yall in this shyt way too deep. :what: