Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Lol, and the underground has reared it's ugly head up to the surface. Most involved don't take it so seriously and it's just fukking around..Lol. Big problems arise when ya'll nukkas and bytches be catching all sorts of fukking feelings and shiet which leads to a bunch of messy shyt. Why do ya'll take shyt so seriously? Like really....You feeling some type of way because ol'girl is "flirting" with mans in chatrooms when dude don't even pay you no mind? Or you really going out of your way to tarnish the rep of and stretch lies on ol'girl cuz you feel like she don't deserve to be talking to this guy, or that guy? Even when shyt isn't that serious to begin with? Come on now. People be fukking around and shyt on here but, ya'll nut asses legit be "falling in love' lmfao. :deadrose:
Cocoa out her macking and people hating? It's all starting to make sense now. :ohhh: I always thought @BmoreGorilla was getting the most love. Turns out it's Cocoa. Keep that pimp hand strong girl. I see you. :mjlol:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
What have I done
full

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Cocoa out her macking and people hating? It's all starting to make sense now. :ohhh: I always thought @BmoreGorilla was getting the most love. Turns out it's Cocoa. :mjlol:

Yeah, she macking lol....And it looks like there's all sorts of conspiracies at play to cock block ol'girl...It not that serious tho. Should've just let her cook and a lot of this shyt would've probably been avoided. Plus, it's not like she had nikkas on a leash lol, she was one of many. They deadass be thinking they be the only one..Lol, how cute.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It's starting to get cold outside, I'm ready for all the fukkery

:pachaha:

I could get my Coli historian on but that would take being messy, making folks I have no issues with mad, and I'm retired but maybe someone else will really break it down :pachaha:

And I'm not just talking about the women on here too because some of the brehs are guilty as well...

The brehettes just don't fight out in the open outside of a few instances that I can recall

shyt this particular episode really goes back to a breh on here if you really wanted to get to the root of the high school dating drama

I get if you vibe with one person on this site...lord knows I have in my 4 years here... but you got folks who've legit have "talked" or "dated" this whole site

shyt been going on since the days of PK...shyt aint new lol.

Daps

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Don't sleep. Coco selling all these boys the dreams. All hail.
:stopitslime: Stop it. Had I not bushed Coco we would be a “thing.” We’re talking about someone who was borderline obsessed with me, so much that she got a Coli nikka to threaten me with witchcraft be cause I flirted with other people in a Discord chat