Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
what thread did this start from

this some behind the scenes shyt

like in the movies when nikkas about to go on stage for a play and end up fighting backstage, and in the midst of scrapping they knock the curtain down and the audience sees something they aint supposed to :mjgrin:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this some behind the scenes shyt

like in the movies when nikkas about to go on stage for a play and end up fighting backstage, and in the midst of scrapping they knock the curtain down and the audience sees something they aint supposed to :mjgrin:
naw it is in the random thoughts thread

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
so let me see if i can read between the lines

@Chubbs and @Prima Donna fell out, and @Chubbs got banned from the discord place

in the midst of this emotional roller coaster, @The M.I.C. sided with #TeamJayne and put a few wiccan hexes on @Chubbs

this didn't sit well with @Chubbs, who decided that @The M.I.C. overstepped his boundaries and could get it in blood in the streets

@The M.I.C. didn't take kindly to such a proposal, and told @Chubbs that he would get him slumped on a whim for woofin

so somebody bout to die over a chatroom :mjgrin: 2 + 2 is 4 minus 1 that's 3, quick maths :wow:
The nikka threatened me with witchcraft because @Princess Coco told him she liked me but I was flirting with other females in fukking Discord. The Prima situation is separate.
:mjlol:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
The nikka threatened me with witchcraft because @Princess Coco told him she liked me but I was flirting with other females in fukking Discord. The Prima situation is separate.
:mjlol:

:ohhh:

why am i not surprised that @Princess Coco is at the center of this fukkery

tell me more dad