Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
@The Wave
Come through, breh.
It's a great environment & solid platform.
I like it best as a mobile app.
But the PC app is pretty great too.
You can even run it from your browser if you want :yeshrug:

That's not entirely true. I have mad respect for so many people in there and will not speak bad about it but shyt has been a lot more uhhh hedonistic from the male side of things :dame:

I love Prima and Tony they're pretty fair admins and most of the people in there cool but the direction things are going in is... DIFFERENT than I had initially anticipated.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
That's not entirely true. I have mad respect for so many people in there and will not speak bad about it but shyt has been a lot more uhhh hedonistic from the male side of things :dame:

I love Prima and Tony they're pretty fair admins and most of the people in there cool but the direction things are going in is... DIFFERENT than I had initially anticipated.

would you care to elaborate on this :mjpls:

IF YOU LIKE dikk, JOIN OUR DISCORD :smile:

strong sales pitch is strong

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
would you care to elaborate on this :mjpls:

strong sales pitch is strong

Slime you get down like that?
:picard:

But, nah. They have x-rated channels on discord for that sort of thing and nikkas kept posting in the main channel like shirtless pictures and then dikk pictures. Maybe it is a one time idk... I'm not in there anymore it has nothing to do with me. :yeshrug:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Slime you get down like that?
:picard:

But, nah. They have x-rated channels on discord for that sort of thing and nikkas kept posting in the main channel like shirtless pictures and then dikk pictures. Maybe it is a one time idk... I'm not in there anymore it has nothing to do with me. :yeshrug:

i'm in there now and they talking bout yeast infections :francis:

i don't know what part of the game this is