Looks like we bout to have our first coli fade :whoo: (Edit: no fade but strays caught)

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Yall really let fukkery magnet drama seeking brehettes manipulate yall, play both sides with most likely :duck:, and sit back on some :popcorn: shyt

:russ::dead:

Theres a lot of gossip thats come my way that I'm legitimately curious about who is telling the truth but it don't concern me nor is it serious so :hubie:
Either get real messy and let them screenshots ring off or bush this shyt :manny:

We getting there bro.

I'm tired of seeing goddamn 15-20 notifications in my shyt every 5 fukking minutes while I'm trying to look at ass in JBO. We icing this shyt NOW.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO! I just got out of class a lil while ago! Gentlemen don't fight. It's too beautiful here in the QC!

Come join me for Thai green curry tofu and rice and spring rolls instead!

U can have a vegan apple muffin and some vanilla rooibos tea until lunch is ready. No fighting inside the crib pls and wash ur hands before grabbing a plate!:blessed:
Bring some coconut milk on ur way. We gon binge watch season two of Boku No Hero Academia and stream the movie Detroit later on!

You gonna watch season 3 with me though? :ohhh:

Deku bout to turn up :blessed:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Normally I keep my ass in thebooth but I got time today
ZmL17.gif

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Chubbs

You call @Prima Donna a weirdo but swear on a stack of Holy Bibles that you wasn't trying to whisper Keith Sweat like melodies in her PM's, nikka. She gets on my nerve sometimes but she ain't one to lie breh and the receipts is heavy. You mad cause you got curved HARD nikka and you caught feelings.
I can post screenshots of our conversations. fukk are you even talking about? I try to ask her life questions and she immediately turns the conversation sexual.
2bdAANz.png

shyt went from “are you religious?” to her asking me what my turn ons are:mjlol:
P6VuIUm.png

Went from talking about how my day was to her talking about water running down her ass crack :mjlol:
Continue to believe a compulsive liar though lame nikka.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Come on @Chubbs you a heavy nikka out here right? You a man right? You run to another female to snitch on another female after you X'd out of a fukking chat? But your problem is with me?

8xxtrqM.jpg
She questioned me about the shyt before and brought up how every Coli nikka she likes ends up dubbing her for Selina. Me being that nikka, I lied so she wouldn’t feel a way. After Selina got exposed for being a weird fukk, I told the truth. Simple.
Again, I got the juice and you mad. Fight me.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
"Someone lied...and I ended up getting hated for it. Only for them to find out it was really a lie." Yep, she really did lie on her in hopes that a nikka goes off on ole'girl or stop fukking with her and it looks like she did it more than once too. I'm not understanding the reasons why she would feel the need to do that shyt.