Looks like they bousta destroy a man for simply speaking his mind

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
he handled it well. what else is the man supposed to say? he does have a point though. sexual preferences need to stay out of the work place. keep that shyt at home. I don't want to hear about your marital problems or personal life at work.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I had a gay guy go to HR on me before because i said i wouldnt vote for a gay president after someone asked me if i would. They really do try to destroy you if you dont agree with their sick perverse way of life.

Thankfully, my boss didnt like gay people either.
kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Folks still ain't learned from what happened to Shabba Ranks over 20 years ago. :snoop:

People just need to learn to say "no comment" and leave it at that. Black people especially always take the bait, cos they're just waiting for you to say something negative about homosexuality so they can have an excuse to destroy or at least affect your career.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires.
2 Peter 3:3

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
i sit up and look at nikkaz at work telling there own business around white people from social life to political life and be like :what:

Just because white people do it don't mean u should go out and tell your life.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Folks still ain't learned from what happened to Shabba Ranks over 20 years ago. :snoop:

People just need to learn to say "no comment" and leave it at that. Black people especially always take the bait, cos they're just waiting for you to say something negative about homosexuality so they can have an excuse to destroy or at least affect your career.

That's what I do. Religion, politics, and sexuality I don't talk about at work. It's against policy as well so it's all :aicmon: when I see co-workers having convos on that topic.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I'm sitting at work and these 2 white dudes going to sit up and tell me i should talk to this one sista.. i'm saying to them why are u trying to hook me up with her. and they proceed me to tell me the chick personal life and who she fukk :what:

i'm like who told u guys this story, they said oh well we heard it from barbara and sally at lunch the other day:snoop:

I got up and left. people at work think i'm crazy cause i don't hang around no one at work and just do my job and leave.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Its forever a shame that black men would rather stand with racist kaks and their white Jesus in a sky, and a book that was used to enslave us and deny basic human rights, rather than stand with a socially maligned group of people.

Black men are in a suspended state of adolescence where gay people are "yukky", and thus dont deserve dignity, and basic rights. Its a trip what Black men consider "manhood" sometimes.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I'm sitting at work and these 2 white dudes going to sit up and tell me i should talk to this one sista.. i'm saying to them why are u trying to hook me up with her. and they proceed me to tell me the chick personal life and who she fukk :what:

i'm like who told u guys this story, they said oh well we heard it from barbara and sally at lunch the other day:snoop:

I got up and left. people at work think i'm crazy cause i don't hang around no one at work and just do my job and leave.

And people will seriously get offended by that too like you did something wrong

Family Man

Banned
Daps
As I get older I'm now starting to dislike liberals. Especially liberal CACs. They're just as bad and in some cases worse than the "conservative". Liberals are fukking snakes and hypocrites.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Demonic lifestyle....

these homos are have paid for a fast track to hell. Don't give me the don't judge bullsh!t.

the Lord himself rain fire on fags in Sodom.