Looks like them PUBG creators really did go cry in the car. They suing Epic Games

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Look geniuses, first off they threatened to sue before the mod was released. They tried to work it out internally, couldn't, filed again in January. It's a story now because it's a step closer to going to court.

As for you guys repeating the bullshyt that is internet information, claiming you can copy a games swag and it's all good baby.. :stop:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Look geniuses, first off they threatened to sue before the mod was released. They tried to work it out internally, couldn't, filed again in January. It's a story now because it's a step closer to going to court.

As for you guys repeating the bullshyt that is internet information, claiming you can copy a games swag and it's all good baby.. :stop:
:dahell: :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Google the culling and its release date. I had that game in my steam account
the culling aint that old. The creators of PUBG were doing battle royal years before The Culling was in development..

edit heres a post from May 21st, 2016 about me talking about The Culling

Half of the games I listed are damn near 15-20 years old - the fukk are you talking about? Diablo came out in 1996, Starcraft 1998 .. you just dont know what you are talking about. Heres that neg you were talking about bytch mafukka

Diablo release date: 1996
Starcraft release date: 1998
World of Warcraft release date: 2004
Call of Duty 4 release date: 2007
Day-Z release date: early 2013

Just because something came out first doesnt mean it shifted the gaming industry. The games above did. He asked for 5 games. These arent my 5 favorite games, but if you were to describe the 5 games above, you'd pretty much describe every game out now or coming out. Day-Z is the newest game on my list at 3 years ago release date - but since then has pretty much popularized the survival/battle royal games you see now a days (H1Z1, Rust, The Culling, etc.).

you are truly a dumb fukking poster

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
If I were them I'd just make a PUBG 2 after:

1) Playing Fortnite extensively to learn why it's popular. What did Epic Games did right.
2) Have the sequel on XBox 1 AND PS4.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i doubt PUBG would even be pursuing this if fortnite didn’t blow the fukk up and lose a lot of it’s player base to FN

also, what grounds do they even have to really stand on the claim that EPiC copied them? h1z1 came out before PUBG and it’s a BR :stopitslime:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Get ready Bubsy, Aero the Acrobat, Klonoa and Rocky Rodent. Sega is coming for that ass.

Ask Capcom about that fighters history lawsuit.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
For what?

It’s pretty clear, they’re suing them nikkas:hubie:

Fartnite pretty much did steal PUBG shyt and is only as popular because it’s free and not an exclusive.

I have zero cares about anything i read here
PUBG was actually free when it first released in beta stage as well. Then they got greedy and started charging $30 for an unfinished game as it started to blow up.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
bro stop lol pubg ain’t the first creators of a BR lol
I know who is.

Fortnite bit tf out of pubg though

PUBG was actually free when it first released in beta stage as well. Then they got greedy and started charging $30 for an unfinished game as it started to blow up.
I’m sure it was because it was on PC

Like I said, i could care less about anything in this thread. nikkas tagging me in this lmao