Looks like KingFace Haitian-American Trump supporter has passed away via Queenzflip

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So he either died from complications from HIV or COVID. Which one is it?
I'm assuming complications from HIV...which would probably listed as pneumonia. But that's also could be listed as complications from COVID as well cause it's common with it. Just saying.
People saying he had aids are they just saying this shyt or is it true :hhh:
Multiple people on Twitter have confirmed he had HIV/AIDS and was knowlingly giving it to women in the Blexit movement.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The Maga stuff takes a backseat to him willingly spreading hiv.
For that alone he deserves the same consideration that he had for the women he gave death sentence to , NONE.
fukk him.
That's what I'm saying! in some states that shyt is a murder charge! He knew and didn't tell the women he was messing with his status.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I'm assuming complications from HIV...which would probably listed as pneumonia. But that's also could be listed as complications from COVID as well cause it's common with it. Just saying.

Multiple people on Twitter have confirmed he had HIV/AIDS and was knowlingly giving it to women in the Blexit movement.

Who are multiple people?
Random people on instagram?

Daps
WOAT thread title, OP.

You gotta be more catchy than that. I almost skipped over the thread.

The death of a c00n is serious business. I don't like missing important stuff like this. :banderas:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I knew this nikka probably saw the light at that tunnel and wanted to seek redemption, but by that time it was too late.
:no:(I love this smiley way too much).

But for real, that shyt will come back to haunt you. Eventually there's a time in every c00ns life where white folks will no longer embrace them and just throw them under the bus cause they have no use for them anyways...and then it's only black folks left they can run to. IF you not right with your own people, they gonna let you know. That's one thing about Black people, we are not willing to forgive and forget for stuff like thta cause that shyt is dangerous.

Candace Owens, Brandon Tatum, CJ Pearson, Melissa Tate, the Hodge Twins...at the end of the day they will not be accepted back by the black community for whitewashing the blatant white supremacy and racism of the Trump adminstration...hell...even the Trump administration doesn't even have any use for them anymore.

These idiots remind me of that Some Black Guy video game streamer who was hanging out with ***** white supremacists and got all freaked out when they started doing WP hand symbols and Nazi salutes in picture on some :damn:"i didn't know these guys weree THAT racist...I thought since they liked ME they weren't...."

:mjpls:

I got no love for these c00ns running interference for white supremacists. There's a reason they don't show up at Pro-Trump rallies...they'd probably get beaten up by proud boys or neo-nazis that would of just thought they were just another n*****r. :mjpls:
I remember that Some Black Guy dude. I remember white people were making videos saying that Black people are violent because we have "low IQ's". He had one of those CACS on his show and he told him this straight up.